"Yeah, come with me." Zayn began walking, as I followed behind like a little puppy.

*

"So, where are you taking me to?" I asked giddily.

"Perrie's mum. She's the one who put the blonde streak in my hair for me." He smiled.

"Cool!" I answered.

The cab came to a full stop as Zayn quickly took a few bills and placed it in the cab driver's hand. We walked up to a huge path to Perrie's mum's house. I eagerly rand the door bell once, containing my self from ringing it several times like I would as a child.

She opened the door a minute later and smiled at Zayn.

"Zayn! What brings you here, sweetheart?"

Zayn casually put his arm around me. "Well, I brought my friend Lauren here because she'd like to get her hair dyed red.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mrs Edwards." I stuck my hand out for her to shake.

She pulled my hand, bringing me into a warm hug. "Please, call me Joanna."

*

"So, you must be Niall's sister."

"Yup." I answered, popping the 'p'.

"You two look nothing alike!" She commented.

"Thank you! Finally, someone who doesn't think we look alike!"

She laughed quietly at my response. "The hyper one, you are. I remember when Perrie was a little girl, she was just like you. Oh, she's grown up so much now!"

I glanced at Zayn who was pleasantly smiling, probably thinking about Perrie.

"Alright, I'm going to give your hair a good rinse before I put the colour in." Joanna said before putting a small white towel around my neck. I leaned my head back towards the sink. She twisted the tap, warm water gushing out making my hair soaking wet. It felt nice. I closed my eyes and relaxed for a while. I could feel Joanna running her fingers through my hair with shampoo, making sure it was completely wet and clean. The water stopped running shortly, and Joanna took another towel to dry my hair.

"I'll be right back." She said, walking away in her slippers.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Zayn asked again.

I nodded my head.

"The colour will stay in your hair for a while." He warned. "And you don't want Niall to get mad at you."

I rolled my eyes. "Zayn, please."

He sighed, sitting back in his chair as Joanna came in holding a tube of red hair colouring.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked.

I nodded, grinning. "Positive."

*

I gasped, running my fingers through my hair as I looked in a small mirror that Joanna held up.

"So, do you like it?" Joanna asked.

"The word 'like' doesn't even explain what I'm feeling..." I gushed. I jumped up and hugged Joanna. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Joanna awkwardly patted my back, chuckling to herself. "Anytime, dear."

"I turned around and faced Zayn. "So... What do you think?" I asked him.

"It looks amazing!" He grinned. "I'm glad you like it." He turned towards Joanna. "Thank you so much, Joanna."