-

"Oh yeah we're going somewhere today. I forgot it's Sunday." You said and snapped out of your thoughts.

You thought about being in the bathroom at this moment, and when you opened your eyes, you gasped.

You were actually in the bathroom, when a second before, you were in bed, not wanting to wake up.

"How did I..."

You try again, and you transported back into your room.

Your eyes nearly buldge out of your eyes, not believing what you did.

'Is this a prank or... Ugh never mind I got to get ready anyways.'

-

Park Sarang ~ you

I transport back to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I somehow twirled my finger in the air as I stared at the water.

A trail of water followed and swirled along with my finger, and I open my mouth in surprise.

After that, I took a refreshing morning shower which almost took more than half an hour since I was playing around with my new magical skills.

For some reason, I was surprised at the sudden turn of events, but I felt like this was nothing new. I felt like I've already been familiarized with these powers.

After a long and interesting shower, I change into a mint colored t-shirt with some white shorts.

I dried and combed my hair, and put on minimal makeup. After all, I was a lazy person when it came to mornings.

When I finished, I stepped out of the bathroom and glanced at myself on the long mirror in my room.

I looked at my self with content- my soft brown waves and along with my  outfit was complete with mint colored converse shoes.

I grab my small message bag, phone, and a thin jacket, and accidentally transported downstairs. I saw mom sitting at the dining table, waiting for me.

Omma's eyes widens when she saw me suddenly standing there, all ready.

"Haha morning omma! I'm all ready!" I said, laughing nervously.

"H-how did y-you...?" Mother stuttered, stepping away from the table.

"Molla omma." I answered truthfully, also confused yourself.

"Good morning yeobo and my beautiful daughter." appa said as he walked into the living room.

"Morning appa~" I chirped.

"Morning yeobo." Omma said as she went to appa's side.

I sat down and began to eat, and omma started whispering something to appa. 

Then, after a minute, appa asked me if something was wrong.

"Umm nothing's wrong appa! What're you talking about?"

"Your mother said that you just suddenly appeared downstairs. How is that not a problem?" Your father asked.

"It's not. And besides appa, it seems like you two are hiding a secret from me..." I pouted as the two looked at each other with worried faces.

"Yeobo-ah let's tell her already. She's already a young woman and she deserves the real truth." Mom says, holding onto dad's hand.

"I knew this would happen someday. I'm just scared that something will happen to her." Dad sighed.