Still A Child

So, I'm in the middle of my exams so I'll just call this a chapter.

Ahsoka

The first thing Ahsoka noticed when she woke up again was that, she was lying on her side, in a sleeping bag with her hands were cuffed her back. Immediately her drowsiness disappeared and she opened her eyes. Straight in front of her lay a heat radiator and a another two feet further away sat Maxwell with his legs crossed. He was wearing his Jedi Armor again.

"Hey, let me go," she growled.

"If you agree not to try to run of the side of a cliff again I might do just that." Maxwell replied.

Ahsoka hesitated, "Run off the side of a cliff?"

Ahsoka studied Maxwell suspiciously. "Your telling the truth," she decided. "And I fell for an illusion like a beginner," she then concluded.

"It seems like it," Maxwell said and came over to her and pulled her up into a sitting position. The handcuffs came off and Ahsoka rubbed her wrists.

"Sorry," she muttered.

"We also lost your bag. You dropped it when you started running."

Ahsoka sighed and looked around. They were sitting in total darkness. Behind Ahsoka was a wall that also disappeared into the darkness. While it was cold it was still warmer then outside. "Where are we?"

Maxwell gave her a small smile and held her light sabers out to her. "Welcome to the Grand Opera Ahsoka."

"You carried me all the way?" Ahsoka asked incredulously as she accepted her weapons. The she got up and looked around into the darkness. She could tell that this room was gigantic.

"We did needed to get of the streets and this seemed as the best possible shelter."

Ahsoka smiled and kneeled down and started rolling up the sleeping bag while Maxwell disassembled the space heater. Then, in the light provided by their one remaining flashlight they packed the sleeping bag into Maxwell's rucksack.

"Want me to carry that?" Ahsoka asked nodding at the pack. She did feel guilty for loosing her gear and supply and making him carry her for a few miles.

"That won't be necessary," Maxwell said and shouldered the pack.

"Just out of curiosity, can you do that force lightning thing?" Ahsoka finally asked out of the blue.

Maxwell raised an eyebrow.

"In our fight in that illusion,- well I know it's a dark side thing but..sorry for asking," Ahsoka trailed off.

"Don't worry. You'd be surprised what Master Yoda can teach you. He taught me how to use it shortly after I was knighted," Max explained.

"Master Yoda taught young Jedi dark side tricks?" Ahsoka asked surprised.

"Master Yoda gave me the skills necessary to complete my mission."

"Which was?" Ahsoka asked calf knowing the answer.

"To hunt down and neutralize dark side wielders," Max replied.

"Did it work?" Ahsoka asked coyly.

"Not exactly. After Geonosis I received orders to hunt the Count and his allies down. Shaak Ti and Aayla accompanied me since we had experience in working together. Three months later we managed to track Dooku to a remote world. We and a unit of Republic Commandos followed him there and while they and while Shaak Ti snd Aayla delayed Separatist forces I faced Dooku. At the time I was a freshly made Jedi Knight so the Count expected an easy kill...."