The Ultimate battle begins

As we collided with the other army it was just chaos. I then saw Dakota and Barney trying to flee the scene with that ginormous robot. Then the Legendary 4's saw the same thing and blasted Dakota. The legendary 4's told the army to stay down here to fight while we chased Dakota. The army followed directions and we all went to chase Dakota. We followed until the Legendary 4's all blasted Dakota and he fell to the floor. Dakota then got the orb out and one of the Legendary 4's said "Watch out! He's going to use that on us!". "Oh? Well for your information, I'm not going to use this on you, I am going to use it on my robot.", Dakota said. He then attached the orb onto the giant robot while we stood there in confusion. The robot's eyes glowed red and the robot activated shortly. Remember how one of the Legendary 4's had the Ultimate orb, the orb with every power in it? Well it just so happens that the orb Dakota took from one of the legendary 4's was the Ultimate orb, so that meant that the giant huge robot would have every single power, except for the powers that the other legendary 4's have. Dakota was controlling the robot while Barney had a lab made orb That was Level 10,000 and it wasn't just any orb, it was kinda like the Ultimate orb, except with different powers. It was still no match for the Legendary 4's.... except for the one who lost his powers. The legendary 4's had never actually told us their names until now. The one with the X-Ray Orb is Drew. The one with the Universe Orb is May. The one with the Death Orb is Paul and the one with the Ultimate Orb is Freddy. This would be no problem for the Legendary 4's because they had like level 1,000,000 orbs but Dakota then attached a badge like object on the robot that stuck onto his metal like some sort of magnet. Dakota then said in an evil voice "Yes! YES! His power is over 10,000,000!!!". Drew then tried to take it off but he couldn't, it was magnetically locked. Dakota then got one for his own that made his level go from a simple 10,000, to 1,000,000. He then told Barney to catch, but Drew blasted the Badge and caught it in the air and used it on himself. Dakota then got angry but Barney then took one out and told Dakota it was no problem because he had brought extra's just encase. Drew then acted fast and blasted it out of barney hands and then charged at Barney and took the rest of his Badges. He then handed each one of us a badge and he said "It's only fair.", and laughed. Dakota then got really mad and said "Fine, have it your way!", and he gave his badge to Barney. Barney then put on the badge as Dakota go into the robot. The robot then shook and started to move very slowly. The robot's rusty metal made him very slow Until Barney used his version of "The Ultimate Orb". He used his metal powers and used a move called Fresh Metal, which gave the robot fresh metal. The robot then lifted his arm and started to charge a blast of energy. Now, this would be so bad If the robot was so big. We all tried to dodge the blast but we totally forgot about Barney and he snuck up behind us and made meteorites fall directly where we were flying. The meteorite got me and Enrique but everyone else dodged it. Barney then landed on the floor near us and made to fire balls spiral like a side-ways fire tornado and got me and Enrique. I then got up quickly before he could do anything else and moved out of the way. Unfortunately, he got Enrique with a move called Dark Universe which surrounded him with negative energy and made him confused and he started attacking us. Carlos then said "Sorry buddy.", and used a move called Pure Light and made Enrique turn back to normal but it hurt him a lot. Barney then used Sword Blitz on me while I was distracted and he threw me into the air, and with a sword, he slashed me many times before finally doing the final slash that launched me far away. Meanwhile, The Legendary 4's were getting some work done on the robot. Barney then teleported over to me and said "I thought you were so confident. What happened? Oh wait, you can do anything because you're just a stupid kid!". I then got up and tried to super punch him but it failed. He blocked it and said "Ha! You really do suck.". I then said "That wasn't the move.", and Enrique used the orb Rafael gave him, The metal one, and used it on Barney. He used Metal Crusher where Enrique made a giant bar of metal and then crushed Barney, and then kept lifting up the bar, and then let it squish Barney again. And then I out of nowhere, used a Super Move on Barney. I teleported to him, and I used Oceanic Wave Which made the scene crazy. It made water appear on the ground rapidly and made it rain like crazy and there were a bunch of whirlpools in the water and adding the dangers of the ocean like sharks and jellyfish, there was no escaping. I then charged at him and Super Punched him. He fell to the bottom of my ocean and was attacked not by me, but by the wild life. Then, all the water rose, and it all went into a little ball of water. and Splashed into barney and blasted him super hard. I then teleported to him and said "You still think I'm just a "Stupid Kid", well you're wrong!".