Not done yet

We all awoke the next morning and my aunt was already making breakfast for my friends and I while my cousin was already eating her breakfast and my uncle was unpacking the furniture. Once my friends and I finished our breakfast we went to help my uncle unpack stuff while my aunt started decorating and arranging things and my cousin set up her room. We all agreed that once we were all done with everything we would go to an arcade or to the movies and afterwards go to a buffet. We decided to go to the movies so we went to the movies at the mall. Ursula wanted to get a new phone and some new things so her parents or my aunt and uncle took her to some stores while my friends and I went to the arcade. We then met up at the movies at 2:45 and bought the tickets. We entered the the theater and got some popcorn and drinks and entered our room. During halfway into the movie, My orb, my friends orbs, and my cousins orb started glowing and we all looked at each other and made an excuse to leave the theater. My cousin said she was going to get more popcorn with me and my friends said they were going to the bathroom. My uncle was taking a nap and my aunt let us go so instead, We each went into the bathroom; Us four guys in the men and my cousin in the women. We each activated our powers and went back in the room. My aunt then saw us and gave a us shocking look and just kept staring at us. People then started staring us and were whispering to one another. We look around and we didn't see either Dakota, Barney, Felix, or Juan so we kept looking and saw a group all the way at the top who were all wearing black. We couldn't even see their faces so we went up o them and asked them who they were. At first they acted normal but then but as soon as one of them started speaking they all took out high tech guns and one of them shut all the doors and everyone was inside yelling and screaming. They all took off their black clothes and then ran into the crowd. Since we didn't know what they look like, now we didn't know who was who. This was a serious situation because the people with the weapons could be anyone and we had no idea who it was. I then shot water onto the ceiling and everyone went silent. I then told everyone to calm down and be quiet because five people in the crowd were not who they seem. I said that five people in the crowd had high tech weapons and were blending with the crowd. Everyone then backed away from each other. Then Brian said to make a group with all the people you came with to the movies and kick out people that you didn't come with. That would make it easier for us to know who the five people are. Everyone then got into groups and we got all the groups who were in fives. There were three groups of five and we asked If everyone was in their groups of only people they knew. The crowd said yes and we got the groups. We investigated the groups and I remembered that when the people got up from their seats when they still had their black clothes on, they were all exactly the same height. I then walked up to a group of friends which had five people and asked them if I could check their pockets. They were about to show me when one of them takes out their gun and try and shoot me. We now know what they look like so even if they ran, we knew what they would look like. I walked up to the guy who tried to shoot me and just punched him so bad I sent him flying and I then used my powers to try a new move I was practicing where I shot a blast of water into the air and I leaped into the air and controlled the water and put both my hands together and the water went into my hands and It looked like I dove from the sky but my hands were in fists and I dove at high speeds and the water then went straight down, hit the guy, paralyzed him, and then I punched him from the top and it knocked him out. The move worked and it was called Dive Punch. I loved this new move and I knew how to do it perfectly so I did it on other people and they were also knocked out as well. I then used my powers to knock down the blocked entrances/exits so the terrified people could leave. Most people stayed and clapped but some fled the theater. Then policemen, firemen, and ambulances showed up along with staff from the theater and said everyone gets a free ticket for the new movie that's coming out on Friday and a ticket that allows you to get 5 items from the menu for free on your next visit. We then were about to exit the theater when one of the five guys gets up and snatches my powers and I was completely revealed. I grabbed my orb and activated as fast as I could but by then I knew it was too late because there must have been people recording me and I knew I was going to be fast on the internet, on the news, EVERYWHERE! Including the people that already saw me with their own eyes, I tried to act cool but I knew I was done for. I wondered If those five guys worked for Barney and Dakota and then wondered If there were many more and they just had a whole army. I didn't know for sure but one thing that was for sure was that it was not over yet.