The Identity

The two kids were my old neighbors and their names were Felix and Juan but I had one question, why were they doing this? Why had they never told me they had powers or why they are using their powers for bad? I went over to my neighbors house the next day and said I was visiting and I started asking Juan and Felix some question. I asked them like what they would do when they would "go hangout" and they said without hesitation ¨We go to a hideout.¨, but they never mention the whole super powers thing. I then asked what they do in there and if I could go with them one day and they said sure I could go but I had to get permission. I asked them again what they do in there and they said all they do is chill out and then I asked with a suspenseful voice "How do you just chill out?". All they said is "You'll see". I wondered where they kept their orbs because they were not wearing them at the moment. I asked if we could go inside their room and they said sure and I made up a lie saying I was going to look for a remote control and they said it was okay so I began to look in some of their closets and I did not find anything and I told them I was bored and if we could go to their hideout. They lead they way and I followed them and believe it or not but they lead me to the place where I had fought them. They let me in and as soon as I stepped in they tackled me down and tied me up and got their orbs from inside the hideout. I saw their orbs and they were not like ours, theirs were made in like some sort of laboratory and they activated their powers. They told me they had recognized me as well and that this was all a setup. I tried to activate my powers but they took my orb. They stored it away and said it was going to be very useful for their next project. I remembered I told my friends I was going to visit Juan and Felix so I had hope that they would get suspicious and come help me. It had been about 10 minutes until they showed up and fought Juan and Felix. Brian untied me and told me to activate my powers but i told him i did not have my orb because they took it away and put it in a safe where I was pointing to. Brian shot the safe and I got my orb. I then activated my powers and started fighting back. Felix was the one with the metal powers and Juan was the one with Dark magic powers. I shot at Felix to make him rust and it worked, he couldn't move. Juan then used his powers to release him from the rust. I tried to shoot at Felix again and he tried to hit it back with his metal bar he calls an arm but instead when he hit it it just made a splash. I tried it again but this time Juan used his powers to make the water blast turn into a ball and he made the ball spin and that allowed Felix to hit it back and it hit Brian which caused him to weaken. Carlos Tried to make a strong beam of energy but he had to charge it first. Rafael tried to heal Brian while I stalled for both Carlos and Rafael. Rafael finished healing Brian and Brian, Rafael, and I started fighting back. We all charged a blast and targeted Juan. He tried to take control over the blast but it was too strong for him so it ended making him collapse. His powers deactivated and Rafael without a word, dashed up to Juan and snatched his orb and put it in his pocket. Carlos then blasted Felix with the beam and it made him weaken. Rafael then blasted him and took his orb as well once his powers deactivated. At that exact moment Dakota and Barney showed up and Barney said " I see you found the orbs that I made for Juan and Felix but you haven't got all of them.". Dakota then ran in and got two orbs and tossed one to Barney. They both activated their powers and Dakota got the powers of ice and Barney got the powers of Lightning. Their orbs had very strong power and were at a high level because Barney use his Lightning on us and it took out Brian and Carlos. Rafael then did something risky and deactivated his powers and changed orb from Earth powers to Metal powers and he activated again. This time all the lightning went to him not causing any damage because he was metal. I then revived everyone else and we had to focus only on Dakota because all the lightning was going towards Rafael and was not affecting him so we only had to take care of Dakota. Brian then shot Dakota with a giant fireball and it did a lot of damage to Dakota because he was ice but it wasn't enough to defeat him because his orb was at a very high level. Carlos and Brian were spamming charge blasts and were hoping that Dakota would crack. I tried helping by surprise attacking and making water come out from the bottom of him but the water froze. He then froze the floor and made me freeze and made Carlos slip. It wasn't affecting Brian because the ice would melt before it could reach him. Brian then unfroze everything and I was able to move again and Carlos got up. Meanwhile Rafael dashed up to Dakota and with one touch he released all the lightning which caused Dakota to crack and faint. Rafael took his orb and stored it in his pocket. There was nothing Barney could do because all the lightning would just go to Rafael so all four of us charged a blast and shot at Barney. Barney then fainted and Rafael got his orb and we fled the scene.