Training

It had been 4 days since my parents died and I thought it was pretty stupid to think I was going to survive all on my own so I had no other option but to call my my uncles and tell my friends to take over. I tried to remember who my nicest aunt or uncle I had and I remembered it was My uncle who lived in Florida.He used to live in California but he moved away... I forget why. I live in California and it isn't really far compared to my other aunts and uncles who lived in other places of the world. I called my uncle and he responded but what really surprised me was that he didn't ask about my parents or how I was doing all on my own. He had no idea what had happened and apparently none of my other aunts or uncles had neither. I told him what happened and my uncle shed into tears. I told him if I could go live with him and my aunt and he said "No you cannot come live with us, We will go live with you so we don't make you feel any worse.". I was so happy because what he meant by "Make things any worse," was that he didn't want to make me even worse because that would mean I would loose my friends as well. He said it was a six hour flight but to bring all the furniture and everything it would take way longer so he said he was going to send my aunt and she would be here in about six hours or so, so he told me to ask if I can stay with a friend while she gets here and he will get everything ready. I didn't know if I should move back in my house with my aunt and uncle or if I should bring them here to the hideout. I decided I was going to let them know and hopefully they wouldn't freak out. Not much later my aunt got here and was heading to my old address so I used my powers to get to my home quickly and waited for her. When she got here she ran up to me and hugged me and said everything was going to be alright and then kissed me in the cheek. I told her If we could go in her car because I had to show her the hideout. We went into her car and she drove but as we drove she asked me questions non stop. One of her questions was how I was surviving on my own and all I told her was "You'll see in a bit.". I told her to get off the car once we arrived and I took her to the trap door. She asked nervously where I was taking her and I told her it was safe and to just trust me and follow me. When she saw me take out my orb so I could open the door she asked me what the orb was. I stayed quiet and opened the door. As the saw me open the door she got scared a little bit but when she saw what inside, she was completely amazed. I told her this is where I had been staying and where I plan on staying with her and my uncle. Like everyone normally would, she asked me like a million questions and I completely ignored her. I told her to shush and I repeated in a annoyed voice " This is where I have been staying and that's that. I know it's hard to believe but... I... I... Ugh...! I have powers.". My aunt said with a smile on her face "Ahhh you're pranking me.", She laughed loudly and her laugh turned into a nervous laugh like if as she was about to cry. She said "This is not real. There is no way this is real. THERE IS NO WAY MY NEPHEW HAS POWERS!". I froze in fear and wasn't sure if I should ask her if she was alright. She then started on her own and told me about my cousin's death. I remember when my cousin got assassinated because I cried for like a month. She was the best cousin ever and I loved her so much because she was like a sister to me. I literally grew up with her; She was only 2 days older than I was. People called us twins because we really looked alike. The was my best friend as kids. I then started to tear up and my aunt also did. She kept talking and said the reason my cousin got assassinated was because she had an orb herself that would give her psychic powers and that she was assassinated by two guys. I then stopped tearing up and yelled in rage " WHAT?!?!" I then started thinking about my past in the past few day and everything bad that has happened was because of two guys.