Gary

My name is Gary Kong and I'm 14. I was on my way to school. My parents just died yesterday from being assassinated and I don't know what to do. I don't know if I shouldn't even go to school.If I should look for help, or if I should just move in with a friend. All of my aunts and uncles live far away from where I do and my nearest uncle live six hours away by plane. I don't want to loose my friends and school and basically my life just to live with them. My only option is to live with a friend or to just live on my own. OUCH! What is this... this thing? I had found an orb with a drop of water on it like some sort of logo. At first i thought it was just some toy that a little kid threw in the air from their back yard or something but I realized I was all alone in the rain and there were no near by houses. I held it in my hand and it had been a minute now that I held it in my hand as I walked to school and it started glowing. Out of nowhere, I saw a beam coming out of it and I threw it as far as I could. I was shaking in fear and wonder when I saw it glowing really bright and it got brighter and brighter until everything around me was plain white. When I regained my consciousness, I saw that the orb attached to my neck. I freaked out but it was attached to my neck like some sort of necklace and I couldn't take it of at the moment. I was going to be late for school so I just hid it under my jacket and under my shirt dashed to school. My parents always taught me to be a good kid so with my parents death and this orb attached to my neck, I went to school anyways.

I saw my friends at school and I was walking up to them. Before I could even approach them I lifted my hand the orb inside my jacket started glowing again and it made my hand glow a light blue and when I opened my hand, a blast of water shot out of my hand and it went silent and everyone looked at my direction. I panicked because I had no idea what I had just done. I noticed that nobody was freaking out or running so I went with my friends and tried to act casual.

"What was that?", I asked.

"We don't know.", Said Bryan.

"Wasn't it you?", Said Rafael.

"No.", I said.

"Someone probably threw a water balloon or something.", said Carlos.

I noticed that Rafael stayed quiet after he asked if it was me and wasn't saying anything and he was just more like standing there and staring at me. Rafael then spoke and asked if he could speak with me. I told Rafael that we could talk during lunch because it was time for class. We both walked to class. Rafael told me he saw what I did and walked away quickly. I ran up to Rafael and asked him what he had seen me do but Rafael just kept walking. I asked again and Rafael said I know what I did. I started wondering if he saw when the blast of water that shot out of my hand.

School had ended and I was looking for Rafael. I saw him exiting his class and I ran up to him and asked him if he saw what happened. When I asked him if he saw what had happened. He said yes and immediately started asking me a lot of questions. I told him to please keep it a secret and he said he would but he asked if we could tell Carlos and and Brian and I thought about it but I ended up saying yes. We walked to Brian and Carlos who were waiting for us. I told them everything including Rafael who didn't know the full story. Everyone started laughing and said I was lying but I saw it with my own eyes, and I felt everything... it was completely REAL. Afterwards even I started laughing and I thought it was probably something behind me... and everything else was a coincidence. There was no way that was real. Maybe the orb was a toy and maybe when everything went white, I fainted or something and then someone probably put the orb on my neck and thought it was mine. My friends and I went home and I went to my lonely home where I still had a month's worth of rent and still had food in the fridge and made a microwaveable pizza and watched TV. Afterwards, I texted my friends, took a shower, and went to sleep.

I awoke from pain I randomly felt out of nowhere. The orb was glowing... I didn't know what to do. I had left the T.V on and the emergency alert system went off saying there were 2 men going around mugging people, robbing houses, robbing stores, and even robbing little kids. It said that the 2 men had advanced technology with them which is a disadvantage for the police. I was really freaked out now especially since I was alone and the fact that 2 men are going around stealing... I was really freaked out. The orb would not stop glowing until I held it in my hand firmly and a magical ring of light went around me and gave me this really cool armor and made my hair turn blue. I could see through my arteries and veins and all there was is water, not blood... WATER! I was so freaked out but amazed at the same time that I ran outside and was about to go straight to my neighbors house when all of a sudden, the two men see me and ask me for my money. I told them I had nothing on me and they tried to stab me but the orb went really bright and my arm raised even though i didn't raise it and a beam of water blasted out of my hand just like what happened at school. It targeted one of the men and blasted him all the way to my neighbor's yard. Then, all the people in my neighborhood fled their houses and came outside to see what happened after the loud splash of water that sounded more like a tiny explosion. Everyone started recording me and the other guy pulled out a gun and shot me multiple times but there was not a single scratch on me. Then my hand lifted again and pointed to the sky. I didn't know what was happening but I was guessing it was the orb protecting me and fighting those criminals. Then a blast of water came out of the floor where he was standing and threw him into the sky. Both men were laid unconscious on the floor and right at that moment, the police arrived. At first I thought the police were here just to take the two criminals but as soon as I saw them charging at me the orb took control over me again and made my hands point to the ground and a blast came out of both hands which blasted me into the air. Before I knew it, I was in the air and I had no idea where the orb was taking me but it wasn't too long before I landed.

I had landed at a place near school I never knew about. It was this abandoned place where there is a hidden trap door and there is a ladder that leads you underground. I was very scared to go down there all by myself especially since it was all dark.