Preparing For The Ultimate Battle

Who knew how many members Dakota and Barney had working for them so if I wanted to get full revenge on Dakota and Barney, I would need to get a bigger army and Train up to become strong. I contacted the Legendary 4's and told them about the situations and that we needed their help if we were ever going to win. They agreed to help us but only because they wanted to get as much revenge on Dakota and Barney as much as we did. They said there was only one problem and said that the reason they wanted revenge on Dakota and Barney was because they stole an orb from one of them and they said they cant get revenge without the orb. They said that with the orb, Dakota and Barney are capable of anything. Ursula then stepped in and said "I have your orb. I was recently kidnapped by them and I was there when they took your orb. They then said they would give me the honors of getting the orb but it takes a real fool to say that because I just grabbed it and used it to escape.". If you can help us, I will give you your orb back. We then told them where to meet us and they ended the video call. 5 minutes later they arrived with a whole army and said they were some of the best... not better than them but still, pretty good fighters. The legend of Universe asked Ursula kindly for her orb back and Ursula gave it to her. She then pulled out her Psychic orb and put it on.

"Wow Ursula, you still have that orb?", I asked.

"Yeah, when I got the Universe orb, I went back to where they kept my orb and got it back from them. What? You actually thought I would just let them keep it?", Said Ursula.

"No, but I had forgotten about your orb so... yeah.", I said.

One of the legendary 4's then said " A good and fast way to gain levels on your orb is to battle people a bit higher than you and beat them in battle.". We all then got with a partner at a higher level than us and battled them. We basically did this for hours and hours until it was sunset and They all left but they said they would return tomorrow to train some more. I was surprised by by how much power I had actually gained because when we started training I was a level 16 and When we ended Training I was a level 42. I had become so much stronger. My aunt then cooked up a meal and my cousin and I ate with my aunt and uncle.My friends had left when everyone else had left because they had to go home. So we ate dinner and I stayed up watching a movie with my cousin while my aunt and uncle went to sleep. I asked my cousin how much stronger the got and I was shocked on how strong she had become. She started as a level 30 and ended at level 74. I asked my cousin if she wanted to have one quick battle before we went to sleep and she said yes and we had a quick battle. We began and she was about 30 levels higher than me so I was not surprised if I lost but I wanted to do it anyways. She used the move Hypnosis which caused me to start feeling sleepy. I was then fast asleep and I then awoke by a strong blast of Psychic energy and was confused; I didn't know what I was doing and I started to blast my self. My powers then deactivated; Since I was defeated and my cousin asked me "What happened?", and laughed. I laughed and told her she was really strong. She then said she was going to sleep and said " Goodnight Gary. Sweet dreams.", and left. My cousin had gotten way stronger and she was going to get even stronger tomorrow. I was about to go to sleep when my friends rush in through the door panting and my friend Brian is holding a girl in his arms. I immediately asked them who she was, why they brought her here, and what had happened to her. They said they didn't know who she was. They brought her here because they needed to help her but only my Healing powers could heal her. They said they saw her with some guy and they were walking in front of them. They both started arguing and they guy then starts to beat up the girl and we activate our powers and Carlos super punched the guy while Rafael and Brian helped the girl. They told me that the guy managed to pull out a gun and shoot the girl 2 times in the head. I then saw the gun shots and started to heal the girl. My cousin then walks out and asks what happened and we told her that a girl had gotten hurt.... more like is dead but I was going to revive her and heal her. My cousin then sees the girl and says " OMG THAT'S MY FRIEND DAWN!!!", and starts crying. Rafael and Carlos then go to my cousin and calm her down. Meanwhile I'm healing Dawn with my powers. I then use my powers to remove the bullets. I then finally heal her and use Shower Of Life; which basically revives her. We told my cousin that we had to take her home and she would awake by morning. We took her home and her parents let us in their house and asked what had happened to her. We lied and said we were walking her home and fainted but she would awake soon. She said thanks and we were about to exit their house until they told us to wait. We then asked what they needed and they pointed to the TV where the news was on. The announcer on TV said "Breaking news, A 14 year old boy by the name Gary Kong is a local hero. This mysterious hero is no longer mysterious after a sighting of him was sent in right now at 10:44 PM.". They then showed the image of me; It was me at the theater where the guy snatched my orb and caused my powers to deactivate and I was revealed for about 5 seconds. Dawn's parents then stared at me in shock and then the announcer says " Wow, another breaking news... Three kids were spotted by a street light turning into hero's and saving a 14 year old girl. We now know the identity's of our hero's; Gary Kong, Brian Le, Rafael Orozco, and Carlos Lopez. If you teens are watching this at home... Thank you from all of here.". Dawns parents then looked at us in shock and they saw my cousin nervous and they asked "You too Ursula?", and my cousin did not lie and said "Yes, me too.". We then explained to them the full truth about Dawn and her parents were in shock. I then realized my phone was vibrating like crazy... ALL OF OURS WERE! Our social media were blowing up with followers and friend requests and text messages. We ignored it all and told Dawn's parents we had to go but Dawn would be better. We then left and we all went home. My cousin and I both went right to sleep because tomorrow we had more practice.