Sweet Revenge

We returned to the hideout and We trained all day. We had discovered that the orbs have levels. The orbs have a small number on the back and at first we thought there were many of that orb and the number on the back meant it was like that specific one out of many. But no, it actually means the level of your orb. They learn a new move every 5 levels but there is no limit to what level you get to. Orbs that already start at a low level stop at a lower level but with more training, you can keep expanding your limit. That means that if your orb is at a high level already like for example lv.30, It would go further than an orb that is lv.1. The four strongest orbs there is are the X-Ray orb, the Death orb, the Universe orb, and the Ultimate orb. The ultimate orb itself is already at a weak level but what makes it one of the strongest is that it is every single orb in one... except the three other strongest orbs. All four orbs are exactly the same. Not a single one is better than the other. If you're thinking that the Ultimate orb is the strongest because if u get it to the levels just like the other three it would be way stronger... you're wrong. It would still be the same. It was funny because the people with the four strongest orbs work together as a team and are know to people with orbs as the legendary 4's. The good thing is that they work for good but we just hope they don't change to the evil side or get brainwashed or hypnotized to become evil. But they are super strong so we don't really worry about something like that happening. In total we have 8 orbs, we have the fire orb, water orb, earth orb, light orb, dark orb, metal orb, lightning orb, and ice orb. We all decided to train all day and so we did. It was time for Brian,Rafael, and Carlos to go, so they left and I watched some TV.

My aunt asked me what was wrong and I asked her what were the name of the two guys and as soon as she said Felix and Juan I punched the wall in anger and activated my powers. It was Felix and Juan who had assassinated my parents and they also assassinated my cousin? Three was way too many and I dashed off and texted my friends and told them to meet me at Dakota and Barney's hideout because it's no surprise that Dakota, Barney, Felix, and Juan are working together and I wanted to get revenge on all four of them. I got there and immediately blasted their door open and asked them why they were assassinating my family and they just stood there and laughed. That made me even more angry and I couldn't wait any longer for my friends to arrive so I told them if they were going to go around assassinating people, they would have to go through me. From behind me I heard "No, you'll have to get past us.". I then I turned around I saw Brian, Carlos, Rafael, Enrique... who I guess they gave powers, and... and... Ursula? I fainted from fright and shock and was shortly awakened by Ursula... MY COUSIN! I stared at her in confusion and was pushed by Brian. " Watch out and help us! I know you're excited to see your cousin but there is no time now!" Brian yelled. What I didn't know was that my cousin had one of the strongest orbs there is, the Universe orb. I had no idea how she could've gotten it but now was not the time to sit and ask myself some questions so I charged with rage a water blast but this was no ordinary water blast, I put all my energy in this blast and aimed straight for Dakota but it wasn't strong enough to make him faint. It had done a lot of damage but it was not strong enough to make him faint. Then my cousin used Star Energy which made everyone in at the scene faint except for herself, My friends... or our friends, and I. We all then deactivated our powers and it went silent. I immediately ran up to Ursula and hugged her. You could say perfect timing because at that exact moment my aunt got here and said " Gary don't ever run off on me again like that you're lucky I found you because of all the noise and the explosions and...". My aunt then saw Ursula and fainted. I then activated my powers to pour some cold water on my aunt and see if she could regain consciousness. She shortly awoke as I deactivated my powers. She then ran up to Ursula and held her hands. She then went in tears and hugged Ursula and I pretty much did the same as my aunt. Ursula then hugged us back and I then asked my cousin If when she was attacked by Dakota and Barney if her powers were activated and she said in a calm and quiet voice " Yea... why?". I then said "Then your weren't dead, you just fainted and then disappeared but you were still alive.", and she said "Exactly!".She originally had Psychic powers but she said that Barney made two strong orbs in his lab that they used to beat one of the Legendary four's and when those two knuckleheads told ME to grab the orb for them I just used it and escaped. "They really can be dumb sometimes.", Brian said. I then introduced Ursula to my friends and introduced my friends to my cousin Ursula. Ursula then told everyone to get away from the building and used a move called Black Hole which sucked up the whole building and only the building. She then said "I'll let those losers live.", and my aunt took us all to eat pizza. We went to a pizzeria at a mall near school and while we were eating, Ursula saw one of her friends from when she used to live here but after she went missing, her parents decided to move away. It was incredible how she could still remember a friend from when she used to live here. She then ran up from the table and went to her friend yelling "OMG DAWN!!!". Her friend stood there in shock for ten seconds and then yelled " OMG URSULA!". They both hugged and Dawn started asking her a bunch of questions. Dawn then said " I thought you were dead! I thought I lost my best friend!". Then Ursula told Dawn that she only got kidnapped. She then made up a lie saying that she was finally rescued and that now she is back. Once we were all done eating we all went to the hideout and just chilled there until my uncle showed up after my aunt told him where to go and we waited for him outside. He had the same reaction that my aunt and I had. All the students from our school had vacation and we didn't have school all this week so my friends texted their parents asking if they could sleep over and all of them said yes. My Uncle and Aunt were going to sleep in one room while My cousin sleeps in another room and my friends and I live in another room. My cousin, my friends, and I still weren't tired so we decided to stay out in the living room for another while and just play video games and just chill out. Another hour or two later my cousin said she was going to sleep and said goodnight and went to her room and then my friends and I also decided to go to sleep so well all went to the room, got our own beds and went to sleep. I didn't go to sleep right away, I was thinking about everything that had happened to me the past few days and who would've thought it was because of these two guys and some old neighbors. But who cares because because they ended up losing in the end anyways so we've won for now but i'ts not over but at least we got some sweet sweet revenge.