Fame

The next day when I woke up I looked at my phone and saw ALL the notifications; I read all of them. I was famous but I wasn't really sure I liked it. my cousin then went in my room and woke me up. I then got up and went to eat breakfast and I saw my aunt and uncle, waiting for me to eat breakfast and were watching the morning news. The announcer on the TV talked and talked about all of us. But then, they mentioned Ursula and my cousin and I started wondering how they found out about Ursula. They announcer continued and then mentioned that all video footage of all of us always had an extra person. They all said it was definitely a girl and the announcer continued on and on about how they figured out Ursula was the last member. Then the door opens and Brian walks inside. We all said hi and greeted him. I then ask him where Rafael, Carlos, and Enrique are. He said he didn't know but that he would text him. He asked me if his phone was completely frozen of too many notifications and I said "Yea.", and we both laughed. I told my aunt and uncle that I was going out to hangout with my friends and they let me. Brian then asked Ursula if she wanted to go to and she said "Sure.". We headed out and my cousin then said she wanted to go to the mall. We went to the mall and all people were staring at us and moving aside. One of them stepped up and asked for an autograph and out of nowhere all the people jump on us and now we are surrounded by hundreds of people all acting like a bunch of savages. Brian then yells "STOP, ALL OF YOU!". Everyone stops and they all apologize. Brian then says "I'm sorry also. I didn't mean to yell, it's just all of you were acting like a bunch of savages.". Brian, Ursula and I all start laughing and we give the kid an autograph. It was all paparazzi who were acting like savages because they left and they all had cameras and the only people who were left were standing there innocent in shock. Brian then said "Stupid paparazzi.", and laughed. We then went to the hideout because we are all going to meet up and train; including the legendary 4's and the others. Today we are going to have practice battles and i'm not sure if I am ready for this because I got paired up with someone like a million times better than me. Meanwhile while we were walking home, I saw Rafael walking in my direction and I ran up to him to say hi. Instead when he saw me, he yelled with excitement "DUDE! I'VE BEEN TRAINING THIS WHOLE ENTIRE TIME AND I GOT MY ORB, AND THE METAL ORB BOTH TO LEVEL 200!". I said with excitement "WHAT!? REALLY? DUDE THAT'S AWESOME!". He then apologized for not being able to spend much time with us but I told him it was no problem and that he did it for a good cause. We all dashed to the hideout because everyone was going to be there any minute! When we got there, 20 seconds later they knocked and Brian exhaled deeply and said "Right on time.". We let them all in and went into the fighting arena where we trained. The first battle was going to be between Brian and Rafael. They both went to the middle of the arena where everyone circled around them and cheered them on. They both shook hands, said good luck, and started to battle. Brian made the first move and used Volcanic Ash, which made a storm of ash and made it hard for Rafael to see. Then Brian used Volcanic Eruption which is basically a lava blast and hit Rafael perfectly. Rafael then used Forest Wind and it cleared all the ash. Rafael then used Razor Leaf which made a bunch of razor leafs and hit Brian. Brian then tried to use an attack. But remember how Rafael said he got his orbs to level 200? Well apparently at level 200 you learn a Super Move because nobody saw this coming. Rafael quickly got up before Brian could do anything and Rafael used a Super Move called Heroic Forest Power. It was all too crazy but it went something like this. The Super Move began with a Razor Leaf but way stronger and instead of razors, they were made out of pure diamond. Then Rafael shot multiple super strong blasts of pure Leaf Energy Power and they all hit Brian. Rafael then finally pulled out from the ground a Leaf Sword and threw Brian into the air with one hit. In the air, Rafael then hit Brian multiple times before finally charging the final one K.O. hit. Rafael slammed Brian onto the arena floor and Brian hit the floor even managing to break some of it. Everyone stood in shock while Brian's powers deactivated. Rafael then helped Brian up, shook his hand and said "Good job buddy! You did great!", and smiled at him. Brian said "Thanks!", as everyone clapped. Many battles later it was about half way into my battle. I was battling Enrique, He had gotten the ice orb so he was kinda an advantage because any water attack I used, he could freeze it and then attack me. I had landed a few hit on him and he did to on me so you could say we were even, but he had an advantage. I then got an idea and used Tsunami, a move that floods the arena. I knew he was just going to freeze the water so before he could do that, I used Whirl Pool, which makes him sink into the very center, making him unable to move and slowly drowning him. I then used a move called Creatures Of The Sea, which summons an army of water sharks and they attack the enemy. They all started to attack Enrique and then finished the attack by turning into one big shark and then doing one last powerful attack.