Only the beginning

Enrique's powers had deactivated and he fell to the floor. I helped him up with excitement and said "Good job!", only celebrating in my head. Then the oddest and scariest thing happened. The alarm went off and the lights went off and all you could hear was a siren and a female robotic voice that repeated the phrase "WARNING! LAIR IN LOCKDOWN!". We all freaked out and were scared but I went to the giant monitor and tried to fix everything. I then found the Dis-arm Lock Down button and clicked it multiple times. Then lights turned on and the siren and the female robotic voice stopped. We all then stood in silence and fear only to be freaked out again by an earthquake. The liar was going to be perfectly fine but we all exit the lair anyways but not for protection but to find out what was going on. Carlos then ran out of the lair and yelled "EVERYONE! SOME EVIL MASTERMIND PLANTED THE WORLD'S BIGGEST AND MOST EXPLOSIVE NUCLEAR BOMB NEAR THE CORE OF THE EARTH!"! Everyone then ran into the lair and saw on the giant monitor the bomb and where it was located. I then asked the monitor when it was implanted into the earth and how much time we had before it exploded. I gave me all the information I needed including some extra that was really helpful. I wasn't surprised when it said that the people who implanted it into the earth was Dakota and Barney but, I was completely outraged and so was everyone else. I told my aunt and uncle that we all had a job to do and that we would solve everything. My aunt said it was fine and to be careful and shed into tears as we left... probably because she thought something bad might happen to us. We were going to be all fine so what we had to do was go to the location of where the bomb was implanted. We got there in like 10 minutes because we had to travel about halfway around the world. When we got there, we saw a cave entrance and assumed they used the cave to put the bomb into the earth. We were about to enter the cave when Dakota shouts out "Where do you think your going?". We all turn around and see Dakota and Barney and a whole army behind them. Then we saw a giant robot behind them that seemed like it couldn't move because it didn't have power. Then, Someone in their army activated their powers but it was hard to tell because there was so many of them. Dakota then says in a confident voice "Well you see, since we last saw each other... I've been doing some work. And you see, I know if we battle we will most likely loose. After all, you do have the 3 strongest fighters on you team. But I have something way stronger.". I then said "Um... it's four... not three...". Then Dakota said "Not for long.", and cackled. I then said "What?", and looked around. Then one of the legendary 4's yelled and said "WHERE'S MY ORB?!?!". Dakota then said in a proud voice " I told you I've been busy. I had time to plant a bomb that will self destruct in 24 hours, a Speed Orb, which allows anyone who wears it to have super speed, and a robot... but not just any robot.". He then have an evil smile and said "Say hello to the Infinitron. This baby will eliminate you all. Remember how I said earlier if we battled right now that you would win? Now, YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE! (Cackles)". I then said "Well, if you think that just because we are missing an orb and you may have a bigger army than us and have a fancy robot.... we're going to give up? Then you're wrong. We will still try our best if it means saving the world and all of our loved ones.". Dakota then said "You foolish child, how can you ever think you can take out a villain like me, including my army, and the robot. You are so foolish. (Laughs)". "Don't underestimate me Dakota, you hardly know anything about me. Just because you have a bigger army, a robot, and just because you older than me doesn't mean anything." I said. "Then why don't you show me!", Dakota said. I activated my powers and was so angry I was about to start fighting him when all of a sudden Rafael and Brian are pulling me and telling me to chill out. I struggled and struggled but I couldn't free myself. I then said "Ugh... you're going to pay for this", and he said " HA! See, your friends are smart. They don't mess with me and they don't want you to mess with me because they know what I'm capable of. Rafael then said "Talk all you want but when you're about to lose, don't expect any mercy and by the way... we're not afraid of you! We just need a strategy.". "Unprepared like always, aren't you?". Rafael just glared at him with anger and looked at me and said "Let's go!" I knew he meant to fight Dakota but what Rafael had said was right. We do need a plan if we want to win. I then told Rafael "What about the plan?". Rafael said "Right! it's just my anger got to me." The legendary 4's stepped up and one of them said "Dakota, you can end this now, or get beaten by us, and lose either way. This is our home, and we are not just going to sit here and let you destroy it.". Dakota Looked at the Legendary 4 and laughed. "Fine, have it you're way.". One of the legendary 4's turned around and said to all of us "This is it! Fight now, or loose! Fight with you're heart and we will for sure win this!" We all looked at each other and charged towards Dakota and his army while they charged at us.