"Well anyone that knows me and August knows all the trails and crazy stuff we went through before the twins came along and then even after they were born but I'd spent too many years with him to let this one thing split us up a lot of people called me dumb and I was fine with it because they didn't know us or our life only what the magazines revealed"

"That is a fact, how have the quadruple threat better known as Zoey, August junior, Elijah and Nayla been?"

"Um they've been good getting bigger" I said making that note be my end.

"Anything new we should expect from you or your husband?" He said getting one last question.

"Umm for right now everyone will just have to watch and see" I said smiling.

"Man y'all if you could see this little grin she got on but before we go why don't you sing us a little song to take us out?"

"What kind of song?"

"I don't know sing us some Rihanna" he said chuckling, everyone in the room started laughing.

"Umm I was good on my own that's the way it was, that's the way it was you was on the low for some faded fun on some faded love, shoot what the hell you complaining for feeling jaded huh? Used to trip of the things I was kicking to you had some fun on the run though I give it to you, but baby don't get it twisted.. You was just another brother on the hit list, tryna fix your inner issues with a bad chick didn't they tell you that I was a savage forget the white horse and carriage bet you ever could imagine never told you you could have it yoouu needed me" I sang smoothly, everyone in the room clapped and cheered.

"Rihanna you know what this means I better hear bout a remix coming soon from y'all too, but that's all the time we got right now it was good having you here Cat keep up the wonderful wonderful work"

"Thanks it was good being here and RiRi if you hearing me boo I love you! Bye everyone!" I yelled making everyone laugh. I surprisingly didn't get angry through out this when we left I threw my hair up and got ready to be rushed by my kids and husband I've been gone most of the day so I know this routine.

"You did a good job back there" my manager said smiling.

"Thank you, I'm just glad nothing got out of hand" I said truthfully.

"True that one, well have a good day I'll see you tomorrow for the Gala?"

"Of course" I said as I climbed out the car, I got into my Lamborghini and drove right home, when I parked and got out I heard little screams and laughing.

"Lord Jesus what is going on in this house?" I said to myself as I went up the front steps I opened the door slowly and came face to face with my kids jumping all over their dad and him laying helplessly on the floor, I saw Elijah in his play pen giggling up a storm which was obviously his brother and sisters motivation.

"Okaaayy! Stop beating up daddy and come show mommy some love" I said making them stop dead in their tracks they ran over to me and hugged me tight.

"Ma ma!!" I looked up at Elijah after I let go of Zo and AJ.

"Hiii baby!" I said picking him up and kissing his cheeks, that's when it hit me, he just said his first word!! "OH MY GOD AUGUST DID YOU HEAR THAT?!!!!" I yelled jumping slightly.

"Can you not be yelling right now baby? I think the kids broke something in me" he groaned rolling on his side.

I giggled and went over to him and helped him up off the floor, I pecked his lips and Elijah reached out for him. He took him and smiled big and kissed his cheeks, I smiled as I watched my husband and kids.