1

Tazza's POV

"Tazz? Tazz baby? It's time to get up, it's you're first day of college campus today" I heard my mum shout up the stairs. 

I rolled over groaning at how early it was and saw the suitcases I had packed ready for campus, I hated my old school it was so depressing there hopefully college would be different. I dragged myself out of bed and got into the shower shampooing and conditioning my brown ombre hair. I got out and hair dried and straightened my hair stopping my natural curly hair from showing, I put on foundation and filled in my eyebrows, nude lipstick and highlighter on the places that would glow, mascara and eyeliner on the bottom lid and top making my green eyes pop. That was apparently the most eye catching thing about me, I didn't just have average green eyes, my green eyes glowed, they were a bright leafy green that glowed abnormally for some reason. I put on a black bra with a matching black thong and stared at my tattoo, a dark camo top, black leggings, a black zip up hoodie and my denim jacket ontop, I put on white Nike trainer socks and black vans. I grabbed my backpack and flung it over my shoulder then ran down the stairs. 

"Hey gorgeous, want breakfast?" My mum said and I looked at the time, it was 7:45 so I had time. 

"Yeah sure" I said slumping my bag down on the floor and sitting on the stool that was by the island. 

"Maybe when you get there you should go and check out the music clubs they have or the art classes"

"No, mum" I said instantly jabbing into my pancakes. 

"But honey maybe if you try it you'll get back into i-"

"NO MUM" I shouted slamming my hands against the table island shocking her. 

"I said no" I repeated calming down again my voice croaking. 

I hurt her once again, ever since my dad left I had been giving her and my siblings a shitty attitude, it took a toll on me. I felt a ping on my side and I pulled out my phone, it was messages from my brothers saying good luck about today, I replied saying thank you and shut off my phone. 

"You ready?" My mum said holding my box, not looking me in the eye. 

"Yeah" I said weakly. 

I put my bag over my shoulder and ran up the stairs carrying down my two suitcases full of clothes, I walked to the door that was open where my mum had put my stuff in the back of my car. I turned around looking at the hallway, I pulled the door to then put my suitcases into the boot of my car. I turned around to face my mum that had tears in her eyes, she pulled me into a tight hug the tears rolling down her eyes and I wrapped my arms around her, even though I was only 5'9 I still towered over her. 

"I'm gonna miss you, have fun and remember to text me. I love you." She said into my shoulder. 

"Yeah, I love you too" I said as I pulled away from her. 

I got into my Mercedes c63 amg, even though my dad wasn't around my family were very privileged. I waved goodbye as I drove off in my new car, I was 18 now I passed my driver's license when I was 17 first try. I made it to the campus that was sectioned off with gates, I gave my registration to the people at the gates and they let me in, the drive to the actual estate of houses was humongous, I know they said that the grounds was 54 acres but I didn't realise it was this big. I drove through seeing all the houses not a single student in sight until I saw the 3 main school areas. I pulled up in the parking lot and saw heads turn as they stared at my beauty of a car. I jumped out holding my registration letters and closing the door behind me I locked the car then paced to the entrance. I looked to the signs of where it said reception, there was so many different people here. I finally made it to the reception and handed over my registration letters. 

"Please take a seat, Sam will be here soon to show you your frat house and around the school and your locker area" I nodded at her and took a seat opposite the reception, my hood still up. 

I waited about 10 minutes when a boy with a man bun turned up at reception, in jeans and a tank shirt. He was very muscular and had tanned skin, I was immediately attracted to him. He turned around and looked straight at me, locking eyes with me. He walked to me and held out his hand. 

"Tiana?" he said surprisingly with a american accent, more towards California way. 

"Uh, Tazz. Nobody calls me Tiana" I said taking his hand and shaking it whilst standing up. 

"Oh right, I'll remember that it's unique. My name is Sam, I'll be showing you to your frat and your classes" 

"Okay cool" I said smiling pushing my hair behind my ear revealing my double earrings and one cartilage piercing. 

"Where's your car or delivery van?" He said walking towards the exit and to the parking lot. 

"Over there" I said pointing towards the C63 mercedes. 

He whistled to at it "Sweet ride" he said looking at me with his gorgeous smile making me smile. 

"Thanks, I love it" I said admiring the car. 

I opened the boot and he pulled out my suitcases and I grabbed my box full of belongings and back pack. I followed him towards a beautiful house and we talked about different things and interests, he was a cool guy and super funny. He knocked on the door revealing two super pretty girls, one was quite short and blonde haired with hazel eyes and the other girl a mousey brown with piercing bright blue eyes. 

"You must be Tiana!" The blonde girl said with huge enthusiasm. 

"I'm Freya" she said pulling me in for a hug which was awkward considering I had a box in-between us 

"And I'm Seana" Seana added with her strong geordie accent. 

"Haha, It's nice to meet you guys, but please call me Tazz no one ever calls me Tiana because of other reasons..." I said trailing off. 

"Omg I love it, come in!" She said puling me and Sam through the doorway. 

"This is your room" Seana said showing me a plain white room with a mattress. 

"You get set up here, our first class is in a hour so you should have enough time" Freya added then walking away with Sam that smiled at me. 

I got straight to work and put all my clothes into the chest of drawers and my stuff out of box onto my desktop. I plug in my macbook and phone and grabbed my back pack that was ready for class. I walked down the stairs to find Sam, Freya and Seana laughing sitting at the island in the kitchen. 

"Ready?" I said looking at them with a smile. 

"Ready!" Seana said with a smiling and standing up. 

------Author's Note-----------------------

Hey guys welcome to my second book! Thank you all for reading, I love you!