When They Come Back

Eren-
You were interested in this new Abnormal Titan that Mikasa had found. It was destroying Titans left and right, but showed no interest in humans. You turned away to help carry out Armin's plan to get rid of the Titans in the basement, but once you came running back up to check on it, it was being eaten by Titans.
"G-guys..." You said as you watched in horror.
"Oh no!" Mikasa called out as she ran over to look.
"You can say that again..." Connie said with sweat dripping down his face.
"We have to help it!" You exclaimed, getting ready to head out to save it, but Armin grabbed your arm.
"(Y/N)... Don't... I-I don't want to lose another friend..." He said quietly.
"You won't lose me, Armin. I promise." You said, offering him a small smile.
"Look!" Someone yelled. You looked over, and saw that same Titan running at a blonde Titan.
"Th-that was the Abnormal that killed Thomas..." Armin muttered. You gripped the blondes hand in yours, and held it tightly. The Titan you were going to save ran at the Titan that had killed Thomas, and bit its nape. It swung it around, then threw it at another Titan, killing them both. Mikasa went out and killed all of the surrounding Titans, with your help. The Abnormal then fell over, presumed dead.
"Shit..." You muttered under your breath. You watches as the body began to disappear. You saw something emerge from the male of its neck, so you landed near it, and running over to it. Once you got closer, you saw that it was Eren.
"E-Eren..." You gasped as you ran over to said boy, and threw your arms around his neck. You sobbed on his shoulder as he slowly regained consciousness.
"(Y-Y/N)?.." He muttered out your name.
"Yes Eren! It's me! I love you! I love you so much!" You cried out as you kissed him passionately. He kisses back, but soon broke the kiss, due to his current state, and then passed back out in your arms.
Let's just say... You never let Eren out of your sights for the rest of he week.

Mikasa-
You were laying on your bed, your brother holding you tightly to him, when you heard a knock at the door.
"Come in..." You mumbled in a horse voice from crying. The door knob twisted, and Mikasa walked in. You jumped off of your brother, knocking him into the wall in the process, and ran over to Mikasa. You tackled her to the ground, and kissed her passionately.
"Mikasa! Oh Mikasa! I thought you were dead!" You shouted with tears streaming down your cheeks as you continued to kiss her cheeks.
"I'm alright, (Y/N)... I wouldn't leave you for anything... Even death." Mikasa said as she kissed your head softly.
"Ow... What the hell (Y/N)... I know Mikasa's back, and all... But did you have to knock me into the wall?" Jean asked rubbing the back of his head. Mikasa glared at him, then turned to you.
"(Y/N)?" She called.
"Y-yes, Mikasa?" You said in response.
"Why is Horse Face here? Are you cheating on me?" She asked. You and Jean looked at each other, then burst out laughing.
"Mika, Jean's my brother." You said while laughing. Mikasa flushed in embarrassment.
"O-oh..." She said.
"Well, I'm gonna go now..." Jean said as he stood up, and walked out of your room.
"I'm tired. Let's get some rest, (Y/N)..." Mikasa said with a yawn. You yawned too.
"Yeah..." You responded, picking up Mikasa bridal style, and laying her down on your bed. You laid down next to Mikasa, who wrapped her arms around your waist, and cuddled up to you. You wrapped your arms around her strong frame, and kissed her head.
"Don't leave me ever again, Mika..." You whispered to her.
"I won't, (Y/N)..." She replied as you both fell asleep.

Bertholdt-
You were curled into a ball on your bed. You were sobbing, and have been sobbing for the past 4 days since you heard Bertholdt had died. You haven't eaten, slept, or talked to anyone. Your throat is dry and scratchy, so you tried to stand up, but you weren't strong enough from the lack of food, sleep, and water. You felt light headed as you stood back up, and walked over to the sink. You drank the water, and a lot of it at that. After you drank about 3 big glassfuls, you felt hungry and tired. You walked over to the door of your dorm with shaky legs. You opened the door to come face to face, or more accurately face to chest, with Bertholdt, who looked like he was getting ready to knock.
"B-Bertholdt... I-Is that really you?" You asked, tears brimming in your tired (E/C) eyes. Bertholdt sent you a small smile as he picked you up in his arms bridal style, causing you to wrap your arms around his neck reflexively.
"Y-yeah, its me." He whispered in your ear. Your tears fell down your cheeks in a steady stream as you sobbed into the crook of Bertholdt's neck.
"I-I m-missed y-you, B-Bertholdt!" You managed to say in between your sobs. "I-I th-thought th-that I-I l-lost y-you!" You cried out. Bertholdt had a guilty look on his face, as he knew what had happened. It was all part of a plan that he, Annie, and Reiner had came up with. Reiner was to tell you that Bertholdt had died so that you wouldn't go on the expedition. He didn't want you near the walls when he turned into the Colossal Titan, and kicked the gate in. He didn't want you to see him like that, and he didn't want to see you hurt. Bertholdt shook his head to clear it, and he looked down at your violently shaking, unnaturally skinny, very pale body. Guilt flashed in his eyes as he told himself that he did this to you. This was his fault.
"I-It's not your fault, Bertl..." You whispered as your sobbing stopped, but you were still crying slightly. Bertholdt mentally face palmed as he registered your words. He had said that out loud.
"Y-you couldn't have known that you would have taken a while to get back from the expedition." You said as you yawned, and rubbed your eyes. Bertholdt noticed, and brought you to bed. He laid down with you in his arms, and you both fell asleep with small smiles on your faces.

Marco-
You and Jean were sitting in Marco's dorm. Jean was hugging you tightly as you cried. You have been crying for the past few hours now, and Jean was starting to get worried.
"Hey, (Y/N), Marco wouldn't want you to be like this. He wouldn't want you to strain yourself over him..." Jean whispered in your ear. Just then, Marco's dorm opened, and Marco walked in. You and Jean looked at each other, then at Marco, who was glaring at Jean. You jumped up, ran to Marco, and glomped him. You were crying tears of joy while you and Marco hugged. Hugging soon turned into a full on make out session, and Jean started to feel uncomfortable, so he left. Lucky you, because you and Marco had some fun(if ya know what I mean *wink wink*).