How You Meet

Eren-
You where running. Running with the rest of the 104th Training Corps. You tripped over a rock, and fell onto the brown haired boy in front of you. You blushed in embarrassment as you helped him up.
"I'm so sorry! I fell, and I didn't mean to knock you down as well!" You shouted as you looked into his beautiful blue-green eyes.
"That's okay. You didn't mean it." He replied. "I'm Eren. Eren Jeager. You're (Y/N) (L/N), right?" He asked as he held out his hand for you to shake.
"Y-yeah... How'd you know?" You asked as you shook his hand.
Eren chuckles as you both let go of each other's hands.
"Because, you're famous around here." Eren tells you.
You blush and look at him.
"W-what do you mean 'famous'?" You asked him.
Eren just chuckles and started to run again.
"See ya around, (Y/N)!" He called back.

Mikasa-
You were sitting with your brother, Jean, and your best friend,  Marco. Jean had just gotten into a fight with that Eren kid, and almost got hurt.
"You need to be more careful, Jean." Marco said.
You nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, Jean. I don't understand why you always look for trouble!" You shouted quietly at your brother as you stood up, and started walking out of the dining hall.
"(Y/N)! Wait!" Jean called after you.
"Jean, leave her alone. She needs her space." Marco said as he put a hand on Jean's shoulder, and making him sit down.
~~~
You stood outside, and looked up at the stars. You let out a sigh as tears fell from your (E/C) eyes as you thought about (B/F/N). He/She had died because of you. If you weren't playing where you were playing, he/she wouldn't have had a rock fall on them when the Colossal Titan kicked in the Wall.
"Why are you crying?" A monotone voice asked from behind you. You spun around and wipes your eyes on your sleeve.
"W-what are you talking about? I wasn't crying. I-I just had something in my eyes..." You lied weakly.
"You're lying. I can tell." She said.
You looked her over as she stepped into the light. She had beautiful, glossy black hair, black eyes, and pale skin. She looked like a goddess to you, and it made your breath hitch.
"I-I don't want to t-talk about it, o-okay?" You stuttered as you averted your gaze to the floor.
"That's fine. I just was curious." She said in her monotone voice, no emotions present in her voice, or shown on her face. "I'm Mikasa. What's your name?"
"(Y-Y/N) (L-L/N)..." You replied.
"That's a pretty name..." Mikasa whispered quietly. "See you around... (Y/N)."
With that, Mikasa walked back into the dining hall, leaving you in shock that she had talked to you at all.

Bertholdt (my favorite <3)-
You were sitting in the tall tree in the training area. It was either late at night, or early in the morning, since nobody else was awake. You looked up at the stars as you thought of your older brother, (B/N). Tears streamed down your face as you remembered all of the time you had spent with him. He was in the Garrison, and he was killed by the Armored Titan when he smashed through Wall Maria.
You weren't aware of the tall boy watching you with sadness filling his green eyes until you jumped down from the tree, and landed on your feet. You turned and froze when you saw him; beautiful brown hair, mesmerizing green eyes, and nicely tanned skin. He was a lot taller than you, but he was still handsome. You blushes as you noticed him staring at you.
"M-may I ask what you're doing out here at night all alone?" The boy asked you.
"I-I just like to come here to pay respects to my brother. He was killed in the fall of Wall Maria by the Armored Titan. I saw it happen from the ships, and I was devastated. He was all I had left, since my parent both died in the Survey Corps after my brother joined the Garrison..." You said absentmindedly. You just needed to tell someone, so you just couldn't stop yourself.
"I-I'm sorry... I didn't know..."
He said while he looked at the ground.
"Don't be. You couldn't have known that. Besides, it's not like you killed him." You said as you wiped your eyes. The boy looked at you and nodded. "I'm (Y/N) by the way. (Y/N) (L/N)." You tell him, and he looks at you.
"I-I'm B-Bertholdt. Bertholdt Hoover." He said with a small smile. You smiles widely at him, happy to meet someone as nice as Bertholdt.
"Hope to see ya around, Berty!" You called as you waved goodbye before heading back to your cabin, leaving Bertholdt blushing like crazy.

A/N- Well, here you go. My first set of Boyfriend/Girlfriend Scenarios. Feedback and requests are welcome.