When They Asks You Out/Someone Else Asks You Out For Them

Eren-
(This is a continuation of the last scenario)
You opened your eyes slowly, only to come face to face with a sleeping Eren. Your face erupted into several shades of red as your breath caught in your throat. Eren slowly opened his eyes and looked at you. He gave you a sleepy smile, which you returned with your own sweet smile. Eren's eyes widened slightly at your unusually red face.
"Hey, (Y/N)?" Eren called your name.
"Y-yeah?" You said.
"Are you feeling okay?" Eren places a hand on your forehead. "Your face is all red. Are you sick?" He asked.
"N-no, that's not why my face is red. My face is red because... I-I love you, Eren." You said as you squeezed your eyes shut. You felt something warm press against your forehead, and you opened your eyes to see Eren kissing your forehead.
"I love you to, (Y/N). I've liked you for a while." Eren said as he pulled you closer to him, making you blush.
"That's great!" You exclaimed.
"Yeah..." Eren trailed off. "Hey, (Y/N), I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me..." Eren asked nervously.
"Of course! I'd love to Eren!" You exclaimed as you hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek, making him blush wildly.
'This is a dream come true!!!' You both thought in unison.

Mikasa-
You were in the dorm house that you shared with Ymir, Christa, and Sasha, humming a random tune when the door to your room opened.
"Hey Mikasa." You said without looking up.
"H-how'd you..." Mikasa started, but you cut her off.
"I know what your footsteps sound like." You said, making her blush slightly.
"O-oh..." She responded. "Hey, (Y/N), I was wondering..."
"Wondering what?" You asked as you finally looked up at Mikasa, who was blushing brightly.
"I-I was wondering... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked. You jumped up out of bed and tackle hugged her.
"YES!!!" You exclaimed, making Mikasa smirk a little.
"Good... I will protect you from the Titans. ALL of the Titans." She said emotionless as she hugged you close to her. You pecked her cheek, making her blush mildly.
"That's so sweet! Thank you, Mikasa. I love you." You said as you rubbed your cheek on hers, making her actually laugh slightly. "Yay! I got you to laugh!" You shouted proudly as if you had just taken down the Colossal Titan. Mikasa chuckled slightly as you yawned and fell asleep on her chest. She picked you up bridal style, and walked you over to your bed. Mikasa laid you down then laid down next to you, and soon fell asleep with you in her arms.

Bertholdt-
You were training with Annie for hand-to-hand combat training. She was going easy on you for some odd reason, so you decided to ask.
"Hey, Annie? Why are you going easy on me?" You asked as you easily deflected her kick to your shin.
"Because, Bertholdt wanted me to. Oh, and he also wants to know if you'll go out with him." Annie said emotionlessly.
"YES!!!" You exclaimed fist-pumping the air, but got flipped over by Annie in the process, causing you to get the wind knocked out of you. You laid there trying to catch your breath while Annie chuckled at you. Bertholdt rushed over and helped you up.
"Dammit Annie! I told you to go easy on (Y/N)!" Bertholdt shouted angrily at the blonde as he picked you up bridal style.
"I was, but she got excited about being your girlfriend." Annie said with a slight smirk.
"Wait, WHAT?!" Bertholdt exclaimed as his face turned pink.
"Yeah, I asked her put for you since you were being too much of a wimp." Annie said as she walked over to Reiner to train with him.
"A-are you really my girlfriend, (Y/N)?" Bertholdt asked me.
"Y-yeah. I've liked you for a while." You said as you looked up at Bertholdt's face.
"That's great!" Bertholdt exclaimed, smiling like an idiot. You giggled and heard the bell that ended training. You started to fall asleep in Bertholdt's arms, so he carried you to your dorm and laid you on your bed. Bertholdt kissed your cheek lightly before leaving your dorm with the same stupid grin on his face.