First Kiss

Eren-
You were walking to the mess hall, holding Eren's hand. You looked over at him, and smiled brightly at him, making him chuckle at hour adorableness.
"You're so cute, (Y/N)." Eren said.
"So are you, Eren." You replied. Eren stepped in front of you, and cupped your cheeks as he leaned down and kissed your lips softly. Your eyes widened in shock before you melted into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around Eren's neck, and he wrapped his around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Eren licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you gladly gave him, and your tongues danced in each others mouths. You both pulled away, gasping for air, with a string of saliva connecting your lips. You blushed as you wiped it away.
"I love you, (Y/N)." Eren said.
"I love you, too, Eren." You replied as you both went back in for another kiss.

Mikasa-
You and Mikasa were hanging out in your room when all of a sudden she kisses you.
"W-what was that for, Mikasa?!" You exclaimed, highly confused by the ravenettes actions.
"That was a kiss for you, since I love you." She said with a slight blush on her face.
"I love you, too, Mikasa." You said to her as you cupped her cheeks in your hand, and kissed her passionately. Mikasa kissed back, and you licked her bottom lip for entrance. She opened her mouth, and you slipped your tongue in. Your tongues battled for dominance, and hers won, obviously. You pulled apart with a thin line of spit connecting the two of you. She rested her head on your shoulder, and snuggled closer to you.
"I love you, (Y/N)..." Mikasa said as she drifted off to sleep. You kissed her hair.
"I love you, too, Mikasa..." You held her close to you as you laid back on your bed, and drifted off to sleep with her in your arms.

Bertholdt-
You were walking to your dorm with your best friends, Ymir and Christa, when someone swept you off of your feet and kissed you passionately. Your eyes widened in shock, until you realized that it was just Bertholdt, and kissed back. Ymir laughed at you two until Christa elbowed her in the ribs. When you two broke the kiss, Christa started fangirling over how cute you two were, and Bertholdt set you down. You gave him a quick kiss on the lips before going with Christa and Ymir to the dorms with Christa fawning over you the whole way.

Marco-
You and Marco were laying down in the meadow behind the boys dorms. It had sort of became you guy's special spot, and Marco was currently holding you close to him. You looked up at him, and poked his nose. You giggled as he went cross-eyed.
"What's up?" He asked, giving you his best smile.
"The sky." You said, and you both laughed at how stupid that sounded.
"No really." Marco said. You turned around in his arms, and cupped his cheeks.
"I just wanted to try something." You said. Marco nodded, as if telling you to do it. You did, you kissed him passionately. He snaked his arms around your waist, and laid on his back in the grass. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and your legs around his waist. Marco moved you up to further deepen the kiss, and he unbuttoned the first two buttons of your shirt when someone walked over to you, and started laughing.
"Go Marco! Get some!" Jean shouted. You and Marco glared at Jean. You stood up with a dark aura surrounding you, making Jean sweat drop and raise his hands in defence. You ran at him with your fist ready to punch him. Jean ran and screamed like a little girl.
"COCKBLOCKER!!!" You shouted as you tackled Jean to the ground, making him neigh like a horse.
Marco just sat on the grass laughing his ass off.
"Did you just neigh?" You asked. Jean blushed and nodded his head. You started laughing like Marco and fell off of Jean, who ran away. You and Marco were laughing so hard that you needed to hold each other up. After a few minutes you both calmed down.
"I love you, Marco." You said as you straddled him once more.
"I love you, too, (Y/N)." Marco replied as he kissed you softly.

A/N- Does anyone want me to do a lemon chapter later on in the book? I would like to, but I'm not sure if you want to read that. I'll label it 'Lemons' so you all will know when I do do it. If you don't want to read it, you can skip over it, and they might be long or short, depending on the character.