When You Get Jealous

Eren-
You were glaring daggers at Mikasa as she force fed Eren his soup.
"Mikasa! Enough! Stop it!" You shouted, making Eren blush and Mikasa stop.
"I guess your right, (Y/N)." She said as she focused on her own food now. Eren leaned over to you, chuckling as he kissed your cheek.
"Wow, (Y/N). I didn't know you were the jealous type. You blushed and playfully punched Eren's arm.
"Shut up, you jerk..." You said as you pouted slightly.

Mikasa-
You were walking back to the mess hall to find Mikasa when you see your brother, Jean, flirting with her. You growled as you ran up to him, and punched him away.
"SHE'S MINE!!! YOU GOT THAT, YOU HORSE FACE?!?!" You shouted after him. Mikasa chuckled and kissed your cheek.
"You're kind of cute when you're jealous, (Y/N)." She said as you slung an arm around her shoulders.
"I-I-I... I wasn't jealous!!!" You shouted.
"Sure, whatever you say, (Y/N)." Mikasa responded with a chuckle as she kissed your cheek.
"Tch! Whatever..." You said as you puffed out your slightly pink cheeks.

Bertholdt-
You watched as Annie and Bertholdt talked together as you walked behind them to the mess hall. You turned red in anger as she touched his shoulder. You ran over to Bertholdt, grabbed his hand, and ran off with him.
"MINE!!!" You shouted back at Annie, who was laughing her ass off.
"Calm down, (Y/N). We were just talking. No need to get jealous over Annie. We're just friends." Bertholdt reassured you. Your cheeks turned pink in embarrassment.
"I wasn't jealous..." You weakly argued. Bertholdt chuckled and kissed you softly on the lips.
"Of course you weren't (Y/N). Whatever you want to believe." Bertholdt said with a little chuckle. You playfully punched him, but he wasn't ready for that, so he fell backwards, making you laugh your ass off.
"Haha... Take that Berty!" You exclaimed as you started to calm down. Bertholdt just sweat dropped as you did this.

Marco-
You were jealous of Mina. You were watching as she was gettin all handsy with YOUR Marco. Then, she touched his upper thigh, and you weren't going to have this, so you got up, walked over to them, and kissed Marco passionately. Marco kissed back, tangling his fingers in your hair as you two made out in front of Mina. Mina huffed angrily as she stormed off angrily.
"You need to stay away from her. I don't want her to steal you away from me..." You said as you broke the kiss, and looked at the ground. Marco placed his hand on your cheek, and you leaned into his touch

A/N- I'm so so so so soooooo sorry if I'm making Mikasa too OOC for you guys! (っ╤。╤)っ I am also very sorry for not updating in a while. I've just been busy with moving to a new school, and all that crazy shiz.

Love you all~ Samantha_Ackerman