When You Hang Out

Eren-
You were walking around the training grounds at night while everyone else was asleep. At least, that's what you thought.
"Hey (Y/N), what are you still doing up?" A voice from behind you asked. You spun around to come face to face with Eren. You both started blushing like crazy, and you took a few steps back from him to make some room for yourselves.
"S-sorry..." Eren said, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.
"D-don't worry about it Eren. It wasn't like we kissed or anything, right?" You asked with a sweet smile on your face, making Eren blush harder.
"Y-yeah, y-you're right, (Y/N)." Eren said with a smile. You grabbed his hand and started to pull him.
"W-what are you doing, (Y/N)?!" Eren exclaimed as he struggled to keep up with you.
"Bringing you to a special place!" You exclaimed with a small giggle.
"O-okay..." Eren responded. You and Eren finally came to a clearing in the trees, and you stopped suddenly making Eren fall on his face.
"Ow..." Eren mumbled as he sat up, and saw you plop down on your back in the grass. You stared up at the sky in wonder, and you reached up to the sky, trying to touch the stars. Eren just watched you with loving eyes as you reached your arm out, and he saw the way your (E/C) eyes sparkled in the light of the moon. He didn't know it just yet, but he was in love with you.
'I need to ask Mikasa what's wrong with me. I have this huge knot in my stomach every time (Y/N) is around, and she makes my face warm. I must be sick, or something...' Eren thought to himself as he laid down next to you. He felt his heart flutter as you turned those big, sparkling (E/C) orbs of yours to him as he looked at you with his beautiful blue green ones. You felt your face heat up, and you looked back up at the sky, thinking of Eren and how perfect he was.
'I think I'm in love...' You thought to yourself as a content sigh escaped your lips, and you closed your eyes. You slowly drifted off to sleep as you felt something warm wrap around you.

Mikasa-
You were walking over to your normal table, with Jean and Marco, but you were stopped by Mikasa pulling your arm as she led you to her table with Eren, Armin, Reiner, Connie, and Sasha. You blushed lightly as she looked at you with her beautiful onyx eyes. She stopped at a seat next to hers, and pushed you down.
"Sit." She said with no emotion. You did as she said, and she sat next to you. She picked up your spoon of soup and fed it to you, making everyone laugh at you. You blushed dark and stood up in anger, and stormed out of the mess hall angrily.
"(Y/N)! Wait!" Mikasa said as she ran after you.

~outside of the mess hall~

"What the hell Mikasa?!" You shouted.
"What do you mean, (Y/N)? I didn't do anything." Mikasa replied.
"Yes you did! You embarrassed me in front of everyone!" You shouted. Mikasa's eyes widened in shock at your harsh tone.
"I-I was only trying to be helpful..." Mikasa said as she looked down at the ground.
"S-shit! Mikasa, I-I'm sorry!" You said as you hugged her. She hugged back with a slight blush on her face. You rubbed her back as she hugged you back. You blushed brightly as her strong body pressed against your smaller one.
"You're an amazing girl, Mikasa..." You whispered. Mikasa blushes harder, but acts as if she didn't hear you say that.

Bertholdt-
You where in the mess hall at an empty table all by yourself in the corner. You were picking at your food with your fork, but weren't eating it. You heard someone sit down next to you, so you looked to your right to saw Bertholdt sitting there.
"O-oh, h-hey Bertholdt... What are you doing here?" You asked him as a light blush appeared on your face.
"Hi, (Y/N). I was just coming over to sit with you. You seemed lonely over here all by yourself..." Bertholdt said with a slight blush as he rubbed the back of his neck. You smiled softly at him as you scooted closer to him as you felt more and more comfortable with him around you.
"Thank you, Bertholdt..." You said as you leaned your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes.
"F-for w-what?" Bertholdt stuttered out.
"F-for being there for me..." You said as you started to drift off to sleep. Bertholdt smiled and wrapped his arm around your shoulders as you fell asleep.
"I'll protect you (Y/N). I won't let the Titans get you." You heard Bertholdt say just before you completely fell asleep. You smiled slightly as you lost consciousnesses.