NEW CHARACTER: MARCO BODT

When You Meet-
You were sitting with your brother, Armin, when you caught sight of a handsome freckled faced boy sitting with Horse Face. You kept on looking at him until he caught you staring, making you look down at your empty tray. You got up to give your tray to your best friend, Annie, who was on kitchen duty today, and you gave your tray to her. She took it and put it in the sink before turning to you.
"So, I saw you staring at Marco." Annie said with the faintest smirk evident on her face.
"Who?" You asked.
"The black haired boy with freckles." She replied. Your face turned slightly pink as you thought about him.
"N-no I wasn't!" You exclaimed, making a few people near you look at you like you were insane.
"Sure you weren't, (Y/N)." Annie said as she looked behind you with a smirk. "Speak of the devil..."
You turned around to come face to face with none other than the same boy you were just talking about.
"H-hi..." He said with a slight blush on his face. You also had a blush on your cheeks, but it was much darker than his.
"H-hi... I-I'm sorry for staring at you earlier..." You apologized, scratching the back of your neck sheepishly.
"O-oh, n-not a problem. I'm Marco, Marco Bodt. What's your name?" Marco asked.
"(Y-Y/N)..." You stuttered out.
"(Y/N)'s a very pretty name." Marco said with a heart melting smile.
"T-t-thank y-you, M-Marco..." You said as you blushed harder.
"Hope to see ya 'round (Y/N)." Marco said as he gave his tray to Annie, and walked back over to Jean's table.

When You Hang Out-
You were laying in the grass of the meadow, behind the boys dorms, looking up at the clouds trying to make out certain shapes.
"That cloud looks like a dog..." You said to yourself quietly. You saw someone lay next to you out of the corner of your eye. You turned your head to see Marco laying next to you.
"Oh, hey Marco!" You exclaimed as you continued to look at him.
"Hey, (Y/N)! What's up?" Marco replied with another heart melting smile. You blushed slightly as you looked back up at the sky.
"Nothing really. I've just been bored, so I decided to come look at the clouds, and let my imagination do its thing." You explained with a peaceful smile on your face. Marco smiled softly to himself as he thought of how cute and innocent you were.
"Oh! I see a horse!" Marco exclaimed pointing at a cloud that looked like the head of a horse.
"No Marco, that's not a horse, that's Jean." You said with a giggle. Marco chuckled at your little joke, and turned on his side to face you.
"So, your Armin's little sister?" Marco asked.
"Only by a few seconds!" You exclaimed.
"If you two are twins, then why do you have (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, and not blonde hair and blue eyes?" He asked.
(A/N- If you do have blonde hair and blue eyes, then skip this sentence and the next one)
"We're not identical twins." You responded.
"Oh, cool." Marco said.
"I guess so..." You replied with a sigh.
"This is nice. I mean, hanging out with you is nice." Marco says softly. You blushed slightly at his kind words.
"T-thanks Marco..." You trailed off as you yawned.
"You tired?" Marco asked, scooting slightly closer to you. You nodded and rested your head on Marco's chest, making his face turn bright red.
"Sweet dreams, (Y/N). See you when you wake up..." Marco whispered in your ear, and wrapped his arms around you protectively as he rested his chin on top of your head.

When He Asks You Out-
(This is a continuation of the last one.)
You slowly opened your eyes to see Marco's shirt. You smiled as you smuggled closer to his warmth.
"(Y/N), you up?" Marco whispered. You nodded as you looked up at his face to see him blushing and sweating slightly.
"What's up, Marco? Why are you sweating so much?" You asked, concerned for the freckled boy that was holding you.
"A-actually, there is something I need to tell you..." Marco said quietly.
"What is it, Marco? You can tell me anything, you know that right?" You said.
"Y-yeah..." Marco mumbles something under his breath.
"What was that? I didn't hear you." You said.
"I said 'will you go out with me?'" Marco asked, making you blush.
"YES!" You exclaimed as you threw yourself on top of him. You both laughed with each other, and Marco planted a kiss on your forehead.
"I'll make sure to protect you from the Titans." He said, making you blush.
"Aw! Thanks Marco!" You exclaimed. You kisses his nose, making him blush crimson. You giggled at him, making him chuckle with you.
"I love you, (Y/N)." Marco said, kissing your cheek.
"I love you too Marco." You said, kissing his jawline. Marco erupted into several shades of red.