When They Want To Cuddle <3

Eren-
Eren was laying shirtless in his bed with you in his arms. He was warm, and you liked cuddling up close to him to sleep, so you did. You snuggled up to him, and buried your face in his bare chest. Eren chuckled at you, and kissed your head softly. You smiled as you start to drift off to sleep.
"Night Eren~" You said as you yawned.
"Goodnight (Y/N). I love you." Eren replied.
"I love you, too, Eren..." You said as you fell asleep.

Mikasa-
Mikasa held you in her strong arms as you both laid there on your bed. You snuggled your face in the crook of her neck as you both started yo drift off to sleep.
"Goodnight Mikasa~" You yawned.
"Goodnight my love..." Mikasa said with a hint of happiness as you both fell asleep in each others arms.

Bertholdt-
You were laying in Bertholdt's bed with your back on his chest as you read a book. Bertholdt wrapped his arms around your waist and started to kiss your neck. When Bertholdt kissed your sweet spot, you squealed like a little kid as you blushed lightly. Bertholdt stopped kissing your neck, and rested his chin on your head, trying to ignore the blood red blush on his face as you giggled as you read your book.

Marco-
You were laying on Marco's bare chest. You poked each of the hundreds of freckles decorating his chest, stomach, arms, and shoulders. When you poked a certain spot on Marco's stomach, he started laughing like a madman. You giggled at how adorable he and his freckles were, and you kissed his chest.
"I love you so much, Marco..." You said as you turned to lay on your stomach on his chest. He blushed wildly as you kissed up from his chest to his lips.
"I-I love y-you too, (Y/N)." Marco said before placing his hands on the small of your back, securing you to him. You rested your head on his freckled chest as you drifted to sleep. Marco gently placed a kiss on your head before falling asleep himself.