Chapter 15

a/n; ALMOST 4K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU

Kaia's P.O.V 1 day later

"For the last time, Theo, leave!" I shouted opening the front door, for the past thirty minutes he's been repeatedly knocking on the door. I closed my mouth as I didn't see Theo there. I slowly walked out onto the front porch looking around, seeing nothing I started to turn to walk inside. "Kaia, please." I heard from behind me making me sigh, "Theo go home." I ordered walking into the house, slamming the door shut. Who does he think he is? Coming to my house to beg for forgiveness for cheating on me and hitting my brother.

--

I got into my bed setting my alarm for the dreaded Monday coming up in the morning. "Goodnight world." I mumbled shutting my eyes.

I panted as I ran for my life. The beast chasing me through the woods.

I shot up screaming in terror, falling from my bed in the process. My hand instantly went up to my head where I smacked it on the side of my bed, luckily not making it bleed. I sat there sliding myself to be up against the wall as I took deep breaths to calm myself. Liam rushing in seconds later from my previous screams. "I'm fine." I assured before he could speak. "Go back to bed." I added on to him as I stayed seated on the cold wood floors. Liam sighed looking at me before returning to his room.

I let out a breath before moving over to my window. Looking out at the neighborhood lighted by street lamps, I subconsciously glanced in the direction of Theo's house, seeing his blinds pulled up and his bedroom light on. I always told him not to do that because everyone can see in- no, stop it Kaia. You need to get over him, I told myself. I looked over once more to see him looking back at me sadly. It's written all over his face, sadness, loneliness. I shook my head before getting up, shutting my blinds and getting back into my bed. This time falling asleep peacefully.

--

"Be good today." I teased Liam as we walked into school, he rolled his eyes before walking off to find Scott. I followed my normal routine to my locker, opening it to find a note, I sighed opening it even though I'm sure it's from Theo.

Hello, Kaia. I've been admiring you from a great distance, I'd love to meet with you face to face. Tonight, by the bleachers, 8:00. - anonymous

I read the note in my head, being slightly disturbed yet slightly intrigued. I knew it wasn't Theo's handwriting, I know his all to well. I bit my lip before slipping the note into my pocket and continuing my routine for school.

--

I nervously parked my car, the school parking lot and lacrosse field hardly visible in the dark. I sighed as I climbed out of my car, looking around, seeing one other car, it doesn't look familiar. I shrugged it off and walked towards the seemingly empty field. "Hello?" I called out reaching the bleachers. "Hello?" I asked again.

"Hello, hello." I heard a voice say from behind me, I froze as the voice became recognizable as the man who essentially held me and Brett hostage in my house. "Well you're not to smart, princess." His sickening voice cooed, I heard him walking closer to me, I turned to come face to face with him. "What kind of defenseless girl goes out to meet someone she doesn't even know?" He asked, his horrid breath fanning my face. I grimaced at the feeling, not daring to speak to him. "It seems like Prince Charming isn't here to save the day this time." He continued to speak, becoming uncomfortably close to me.

I tried to wiggle out of his tight grip around my waist. He scowled at me, holding me tighter and closer. "You're coming with me." He demanded dragging me along. "No. Please no, why me?" I shrieked more to myself than to him. He snickered, "Because you got away last time, Princess." He replied making me gag at the nickname. "Don't call me that." I ordered before he practically threw me into the back seat of his car.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked quietly as he had been driving for a long time now. "Shut up." He ordered. I cowered back at the tone of his voice.

--

I cried as I felt the harsh smack on my back once again, I cried out as it happened again and again. I don't know where he took me. All I know is I'm tied up in a basement, with only my shorts and undergarments on, being tortured. I screamed into the rag that was tied around my mouth keeping me from speaking. I hung my head in defeat as they finally left, yes, there's more of them now. At least three of them. I can feel some blood slowly running down my back, my wrists burning from the rope that's holding them together around this wooden beam.

My arms sore from being up like this for so long, my knees scratched up from being kneeled on for so long. I sobbed as it all finally hit me, I've been kidnapped and I'm behind tortured. Nobody will know where to find me, I didn't tell anyone where I was going. I struggled trying to get my wrists out of the layers of rope, unsuccessfully. I managed to get the rag around my mouth loose enough that I can spit it out, it hanging around my neck as I took a deep breath through my mouth. The feeling calming me slightly. I turned slightly so I could sit down on the ground.

I let out a breath when I felt myself sitting. I looked around the dirty and dark basement, seeing one window letting in light from the outside, so it's the next day now, that's all I know. I saw the door that they all came in and out from. I saw a stack of blankets, and another door. I looked around the room once more to make sure I didn't miss anything, aside from noticing more loose floor planks I didn't see anything new.

I tensed as I heard talking outside the door. My heart rate picking up as the door knob started turning only to be let go as I heard footsteps sounding like they were going upstairs. I leaned my head against the beam as I became tired. Not wanting to go to sleep but not being able to fight it as my eyes shut.

a/n; short chapter, more drama to come though