Chapter 7

A/N: The video attached is the dance that Kaia and Darien are practicing!

Kaia's P.O.V 2 weeks later.

The past two weeks have been really great, dance practice has been amazing, everyone's started to warm up to Theo which makes me really happy.

Everyone hopped into someone's car, Lily, Liam and I in Theo's car. Scott, Stiles , Malia and Kira in Stiles jeep. "Lily, how are things with Jeremy?" I asked holding Theo's hand that he wasn't using to drive.

"Oh, we broke up a couple of days ago, I forgot to tell you." She said and rolled her eyes at the thought of him, I turned my head to look at her, "I'm sorry." I said, "It's okay, he wasn't that great anyways." She shrugged, I nodded and saw Liam grab her hand as I turned back to the front. I smiled to myself at that, "How is your dance with Darien coming?" She asked, "It's going really good! I'm excited and nervous for the competition though." I answered truthfully. "Yeah, same for me and Aaron." She said sighing. "We're almost there." I announced excitedly. Liam laughed at me, "What's so funny?" I asked.

"You're so excited to go to the beach!" He said laughing, "Well I look forward to the little things because then everything seems better." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"It's about time." Stiles sighed as we climbed out of Theo's truck. "Shut it, Stilinski." I said opening the trunk. "You guys go ahead we've got this." Theo said waving them off, everyone happily ran off to the sand. "Thanks Theo." I said sarcastically. "You're welcome, gorgeous." He smirked, I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck, "Hmm I think you owe me for that." I said pouting my lips, immediately I felt his lips on mine. "Why did you have to wear this bathing suit?" He whined seeing me get some stares from boys, "Because it's the first one I saw." I laughed, "Well, I love it but to many other guys do too." He answered. I smiled, "You'll live, Theo. Now come on they're waiting." I said grabbing as much stuff as I could.

"Hey, Hayden!" I said seeing her on the beach by herself, "I'll be right back." I told them before I went over to her, "You can join us if you want." It told her, she nodded but still sat there. I sighed coming back over to everyone, "What did she say?" Liam asked glancing at her, "She didn't say anything she nodded but didn't move." I answered, I sighed seeing the look on Lily's face about Hayden. "Liam, can I talk to you?" I asked, he nodded, I motioned for him to follow me as I walked away from them. "How do you not notice how Lily feels for you? You need to figure which one of them you really like because it's not okay to string them along like this!" I said quietly, "Lily likes me?" He stuttered out, "Oh my god." I groaned. "Yes!" I said.

"I really really like Lily but she just broke up with that guy." He said, "Do you like Hayden or are you just trying to get your mind off of Lily?" I asked, "Trying to get my mind off Lily." He mumbled shamefully, "Okay, I'm not saying you go out there and declare your feelings for her but start showing her that you like her." I told him and started walking back to everyone. "I'm going in the water!" I announced to them as I kept walking, "Ahhh!" I shrieked when Theo pulled me into the water. "Meanie." I pouted, "Nope, not to you." He smiled, "You're to cheesy for your own good." I said rolling my eyes.

"Only for you." He winked, "Stop." I whined, "Fine." He said pulling me closer to him, "What did you want to talk to Liam about?" He asked moving wet hair off my face, "I told him to start showing Lily that he likes her." I answered putting my arms around his neck, "He likes Lily?" He asked confused, I groaned pulling away from him, "You boys are oblivious to everything and Lily has a huge crush on him." I said. "Well dang, I guess we are oblivious." He said laughing. "You're a dork." I said shaking my head and walking back to my towel, "But I'm your dork." He said wrapping his arms around me from behind me, "Yep." I smiled.

He turned me around and kissed me forcefully, shocked but still I kissed back, I pulled back, "Not that I'm objecting but what was that for?" I asked, "Guys were staring at you." He mumbled embarrassed, "Aw, baby were you jealous?" I asked smiling at him, "Psshh no." He said. I rolled my eyes, "Are they still staring?" I asked not turning around, he glanced up, "Yeah." He answered annoyed, I smirked. I put my arms around his neck and jumped, he caught me holding my thighs, I kissed him catching him off guard, I was basically making out with him on the middle of the beach, not that I think he minds.

I smirked at him when he put me down, I turned around to see the guys who were staring wide eyed and red faced, I smiled to my self and laid down on my towel. "Not that I'm objecting but what was that for?" He asked copying me from before, "They were staring so I had to make sure they knew I'm taken." I smirked, he laughed laying next to me, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure the whole beach knows now, babe. Your brother included." He said pointing to an annoyed Liam sitting next to a grinning Lily, I laughed at the both of them. All of the girls has proud looks on there face and all the guys had annoyed looks, I shook my head, "Sometimes it's like I have three brothers." I said to Theo, "Oh believe me I know." He replied laughing a little bit.

*next morning*

"Liam! I'm going out!" I shouted up to him, "Okay!" He replied, "Shopping again." I mumbled to myself, sometimes it gets frustrating doing everything but I don't have a choice. "Hey, where are you going so early?" I heard Theo ask, I looked and saw him in his front yard. "Grocery shopping, I like to go before all the moms are there with their babies." I laughed, "Okay." He replied laughing, I sighed getting in my car realizing I have dance practice later too, maybe I'll just ask Darien if he wants to practice at my house.

*after shopping*

"And done." I said dropping myself onto the couch. "Hey, did you want to practice at my house today?" I sent to Darien, well I waited I texted Theo, "Hey, babe."

Message from Darien: Sure! Be there in 15?

"Yes!" I replied to Darien.

Message from Theo: Hey beauty, what's up?

"Nothing, waiting for Darien to get here so we can practice.

Message from Theo: Can I come watch? I wanna see you danceeee

"Yeah, just come over whenever."

I heard a knock on the door, "Hey, partner." I laughed to Darien, "Hi." He laughed, "I hope you don't mind I told my boyfriend he could come see us practice." I told him as I let him in, "No that's okay." He smiled, "You're going to dance in that?" He asked looking at my outfit, "No, I'll be right back I'm going to change, if Theo comes over just let him in please." I told him before going upstairs to change, I smiled happily with my dance shorts and a loose shirt on.

"Hey, Theo." I smiled seeing him talking to Darien, "Hey, babe." He smiled in return. "You ready?" I asked Darien, he nodded, "Lead the way." He answered, "Do you have the music?" He asked as we entered my dance room, "Yes." I replied plugging my phone into the speakers. "This dance is different compared to what everyone else is doing, I'm nervous." I said before I hit play, Theo smiled at me from where he was sitting on the floor. "Go for it." He shrugged, Darien agreed. "Okay." I nodded and pushed play, getting in my position.

We went through the dance a few times, every time getting more in sync with the music.

"You did so good." Theo whispered into my ear after Darien left. I tilted my head to look at him, "Thanks." I replied, sighing I turned in his grip. I laid my head on his chest and just stood there, "This is nice. These past couple of weeks have been great and that makes me think something really bad is about to happen." I said into his shoulder, "You just have to be as prepared as you can be." He answered kissing the top of my head, I hummed in agreement, something bad is going to happen I just don't know what...