Chapter 3

Liam's P.O.V

"She's still sleeping, she doesn't know that I've noticed she wasn't sleeping very much. So she's taking this opportunity to sleep." I explained as I lead Scott, Stiles, Mason and Lydia to her room. They nodded, "How bad was it when she left the game last night?" Scott asked. I looked at Mason since he was there with her, "Pretty bad, I wouldn't have thought it was just the stomach flu." Mason said as we went in her room. "Oh thank god people I know." Kaia groaned.

I laughed as everyone greeted her. "Anyone else going to come?" I asked seeing that there is almost no room in here, there's only one seat left. "Yeah." She replied looking around, "Who is it?" Lydia asked, she was sitting cross legged on Kaia's bed. "Theo.. He's supposed to at least." She trailed off looking at everyone's reaction. Mason was happy, "He seems cool." Mason said oblivious to everyone else. Lydia smiled for some odd reason.

Kaia's P.O.V

Lydia smiled when I said Theo was coming. "It's not a big deal just go back to your stuff." I said waving my hands at everyone else, "Do you like him?" Lydia asked me quietly. "Honestly I don't know." I said blushing. She nodded understandingly, "Just don't rush into anything. Maybe you guys could hang out once in a while and see if you can figure out your feelings." She said, "Don't trust him to quickly." She added on. I nodded knowingly, "Ignore my staring when he gets here, I want to see how he acts in front of you." She laughed. "Uh okay." I said laughing as well.

Our heads snapped to the door when someone knocked, "Come in!" I called. I smiled when it was my step dad that came in, "Here's the things you asked for. Also there's a friend looking for your room, did you want me to tell him it's here?" He said coming in and giving me my stuff, "No it's fine, I want to change first and then I'll have Liam get him." I answered looking at Liam who nodded. "Okay." He said and left. "Lydia could you give me a hand?" I asked so she could only hear. Not wanting the guys to freak out because I still need help.

She nodded coming with me to the bathroom. "Ow!" I winced quietly once I got in the bathroom, Lydia smiled sympathetically. "Thanks." I said after she finished helping change. "No problem." She said holding the door open for me. I got back into bed as quickly as possible making sure not to pull on my IV again. "Liam, can you go find Theo please." I said to him, he sighed but nodded. "I'm sorry, Kaia. We've gotta go." Scott said motioning to him and Stiles. "It's okay, thanks for coming." I said hugging them both, they nodded, "Lydia are you staying?" I asked, she nodded. "Yeah, I came in my car." She said. "Yay, I need more girl friends." I said rolling my eyes, "No offense, Mason." I added on seeing his face.

"Hey." I heard from the doorway. "Hi, Theo." I greeted suddenly getting anxious. Lydia looked back and forth between us. She smirked and sat down on the couch. "Scott and Stiles left?" Liam asked sitting down too. "Yeah." I nodded. "How are you?" I asked Theo as he came in and sat in a chair by my bed. "Shouldn't I be asking you that? But I'm good, how are you?" He replied. "Better, still a little bit of pain." I shrugged, he nodded. "Kaia, the doctor said he wants you to do some laps in the hallway." My nurse said coming in. "I'm sure one of your friends would be nice enough to go with you." She added on seeing everyone in here. "Someone will." I smiled, "Okay, just take it slow when you start." She said and left.

"Well?" I asked sitting in the edge of my bed. Liam was about to get up but then Theo stood up, Lydia grabbed Liam's arm and gave him a warning look. "Let them go." She said. "Fine." He said sitting back down, Mason smirked at me. I gave him a warning look quickly before Theo noticed what everyone was doing. "Thanks." I said as we started walking down the hallway. He wasn't really doing anything, he was just there in case I lost my balance. "It's okay." He answered. "Can I ask a question?" He asked after we walked in silence for a while. I nodded looking at him.