Chapter 5

A/N: OK! I've got what I think is an amazing plot twist for this book! It will be completely different than how he is on teen wolf, I hope you guys enjoy it! Please keep reading and voting. I've noticed a lot of people have been interested in someone making Theo out to be a good guy, sooooo. I'll be sure to keep some drama in it though, don't worry.

Kaia's P.O.V

"Happy Monday!" I shouted into Liam's room hearing Liam and Mason groan. "How are you so happy?" Mason shouted, "I have my reasons!" I shouted back and smiled with Lydia, I've been giddy since I woke up and it's because I keep thinking about last night. "Ok, ok, stop your grinning and let's go." Lydia said pushing me out my door so we could eat something before we leave. I laughed, "Okay."

"How'd it go last night?" Mason asked me excitedly as I enter the kitchen. "Good." I smiled. "You kissed him." He said simply. I blushed and saw Liam rolling his eyes. "Liam, I wouldn't be rolling your eyes, I don't say anything about you and Hayden now do I?" I asked sassily. "Whatever." He said putting his bowl in the sink.

"Out." I said to Mason and Liam when I parked at school. Lydia took her own car. "Hey, guys!" I said as we walked up to our group of friends. "Hey." Scott said suspiciously. "Oh, her. She's in a wonderful mood because she and Theo sucked faces last night." Liam said grumpily. "Liam, what is with the attitude this morning?" I asked standing next to him. "I'm sorry, I just have to get used to the idea of you and Theo." He mumbled back. I sighed but nodded, "Okay."

"You and Theo? Really?" Stiles asked leaning against the lockers, "Yes, Stiles. You know what would be greatly appreciated is if someone other than Lydia and Mason could at least seem happy for me because I really like him." I said hitting my breaking point with them. "I am happy for you." Stiles sighed, everyone nodding in agreement. "Thank you." I smiled. They nodded, Lydia came over and turned me around. I saw what she was pointing at or should I say who.

"Go, you've got ten minutes until class." She said and gave me a small shove. "Hey." I said to him. "Oh, hey." He said glancing at me. "Are you okay? You don't look to good." I said grabbing his arm. "Theo?" I asked again. He looked at me and leaned against the wall, "Wolfsbane." He stuttered, I barely understood him. "Scott!" I shouted hoping he would hear me but his back was turned to me. "Don't move." I ordered Theo and ran to Scott. "Scott, it's Theo." I said turning him to Theo, from a distance it looked like he was on the edge of an anxiety attack. "It's Wolfsbane." I said and ran back to Theo.

"Theo, can you stand up?" Scott asked grabbing his hand to pull him up, he nodded. With Scott's help we were able to get him to the animal clinic. Scott insisted that I go back to school with Theo agreeing, I agreed reluctantly and said I'll be back after school.

"Hey." I sighed sitting down with everyone for lunch. "Hey." Liam said sitting next to me, I leaned my head on his shoulder. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm fine, I just want to go see him." I shrugged sitting properly so I could eat. "Soon." He nodded, I nodded my head in agreement and continued eating so I could get on with my day.

"Where is he?" I asked Deaton when I didn't see Theo. "He's changing." He said simply as he cleaned up his stuff. "Oh, hi Kaia." Theo said from behind me, I turned as he was pulling his shirt down. "You scared me." I said hugging him, not caring if it was awkward. After a minute I felt him hugging back. "I'm sorry." He said. "I've got to tell you some things." He said pulling away. I nodded, "Yeah. You do." I said and started walking as he followed me.

"I'll take you to my house and you will tell me whatever it is you have to tell me." I said starting the short drive to my house. "Okay." He said. "Liam! Are you home?" I shouted into the house. I didn't get a response so I guess he's with the guys. "Sit and talk." I ordered already mad at him for whatever he's going to say. "You have to promise you won't freak out, I'm not doing it anymore." He said watching my facial expressions. I nodded.