Action

The fortnight passed and we were completely ready.
At twilight, we entered the forests with bags upon our backs. We had two horses and we'd take turns riding.

"Is everyone here?" I whispered to the group.
"Okay just... I'll call your names, raise your hands...
Dal, Pixie, Carol, Amandla, Yara, Heidi, Lara, Al, Hammad, Savannah."

"You forgot to mention my name, Soldier." Naomi's loud voice echoed through the forest. I wanted to wipe that smirk off her face... so in a flash, I pulled the knife out of my belt and sent it hurtling through the air, at her. But she ducked in time. The knife hit the tree.

"How dare you!?" She screeched and took a step towards me. But there was the sound of a gunshot and she fell down, dead. Thanks to Al.

"Let's go." Lara said.

Once again, we were stopped. This time, by girls from the new camps. The ones we had received as reinforcements and hadn't cared to interact with.

The tallest girl stepped up. "I'm Alejandra and these are my camp members. We knew about your plan and we wish to join you... if you'd let us."

"I'm Bianca the high priestess." Said another. "I wish to go with you... to fight for what is right. A chance to purify my soul in doing something that will benefit not only me but also the rest of the world. I wish to accompany you on this righteous movement."

"Alright. Just hurry!"

"We have our bags packed and everything planned." Alejandra smiled. "My girls are Bianca, Maria, Sofia and Gloria."

"Nice to meet you, girls. Let's go." Said Heidi, briskly.

I mounted the horse and helped Lara up. Heidi mounted the other, with Dal. The rest of the girls (and two boys) stood around us, ready to go.

And yet again, we were interrupted.

"Wait! We're coming." The boys came running.

"Who are you?" Dal asked.

"Henry, James, Butler and I'm Amazon." He said.

"Come on, then."

The third horse belonged to James who gave it to Pixie and Bianca.

Then, we all ran faster than ever with the three horses leading the way, towards a better, more beautiful future.