Chapter 7 ~ It's Nice To Have My Wolf Back

Time passes strangely after that, dreams, people talking, but Adam is always there holding my hand or by my side. Hours, days or weeks I don't know.

"Dr are you sure there is nothing I can do... nothing at all that would even help?" A slight tapping sound echoes around the room, a thinking sound.

"I don't think marking her would help, her wolf is still way too weak it would gradually bring her back which it thin it the best option. You could try talking to her with your wolf that may help, otherwise like I've said before you just have to it out. Plus it did test this morning and the amount of wolves bane in her system is almost low enough for a wolf to be able to survive." I then hear a sigh of both relief and disappointment. I scrunch my eyes and attempt to open them but fail, still too weak.

"Thank you," Adam says almost silently, before stroking the side of my head and kissing my forehead. He lowers his head to my ear and starts to talk to me.

"I'm going to let my wolf talk to you ok Cora? He's angry and in a way mourning. I cannot predict how he will react. I have not let him out since this happened to you as I am afraid that she will accuse everyone in the pack of hurting you.Dr. Maryan said it might help so it's worth a shot." He pauses a moment clears his throat, Adams hand slightly tight end around mine before loosening again.

"We haven't even met yet my love, I've seen your outward appearance but not seen your true nature as when I saw you you'd been driven insane but some drug." His hand clenched tightly around mine. When he speaks his voice is darker, I know it's his wolf from the warm feeling that suddenly returns to my head, it's my wolf.

"When I find the stupid bastard I will kill him, but there are no leads, apart from what's in your head I need you to come back to me my mate find inner strength, wake up." A small sudden burst of tingles ignite in my palm, they only last a second but to Adams wolf the message is clear.

"I knew you were a fighter it's nice to finally meet you." He kisses my hand, his lips lingering for a few seconds before he whispers into my ear.

"Goodbye for now but I promise we will meet properly soon fur and all." I sharp intake of air indicates that Adam is back in control.

The warm feeling in the back of my head does not fade. It's nice to have my wolf back. Then I'm able to move my finger again, just on the hand that touched Adams hand while his wolf was in control but movement! I can move!

"Not long now, not long," Adam says softly I'm not sure if it was to me, himself or his wolf, but I know he's right I could feel my wolf growing in my head and I could feel the warmth growing.