Cursed Book - Part 2

Começar do início

"Why are you asking me that question?" I ask.

"Because I want to know why you haven't told anyone," she replys. "Why haven't any of you told Scott?" She walked up to a piece of equipment and plays with it behind Theo as I watch her watch him. He looks over at me in the mirror.

"We didn't think you wanted us to." We stare at each other and I know that he knows something happened to me that night, something supernatural.

"I don't," she says barley a whisper causing Theo to drop his gaze and continue working out. "Are you gonna want to know why?" She asks and looks at me before back to Theo. I distract myself by jumping up and doing chin ups.

"Not really," I hear theo say before sitting down and doing more arm muscles. She stares at him, then the weights and back again. I drop down and walk over just as she grips the bars, above Theo's hands, and uses her own supernatural strength to hold him in place.

"You think your doing me a favour? Like I'm gonna owe you now?" Stress takes on Theo's face and his eyes cast over to mine but I stay back, this isn't my fight. He looks back at Malia.

"Look I don't need any favours." His breath coming stressed but something about his voice was off.

"Then what do you want?" She asks.

"I want in the pack." He answers and I straighten myself before stepping forward.

"That's not up to us," I say "it's up to Scott." He keeps his eyes on Malia as she glares back at him.

"You want to tell Scott what you saw tell him. If you've got something else in mind, I'm ok with that to." I felt like I was about to puke, and I hoped that Malia felt the same way but her emotions were not what I wanted to feel. She let go of the bars and walked out leaving me with a slightly injured Theo.

"Stop messing with her," I say as he touches his side but looks up at me as I walk in front of him. "Or else, I'll mess with you and you do not want me as an enemy." A small plays on his lips.

"Oh I bet, since your a supernatural creature that nobody knows about." I kept my heart beat steady even though I was panicking inside.

"I don't know what you are talking about but I am perfectly human." He gets up and walks closer to me leaving about a foot of space between us.

"Oh I highly doubt that, but if it makes you feel any better to think that, go right ahead." His voice was just about a whisper but I didn't like his tone. Crossing my bare arms over my chest I have him a glare.

"I know you were somehow involved in Donavon's prison transfer murders, I saw you there and the only reason I haven't told Scott is because he won't believe me. However I know stiles will but I can't figure out what your really doing back in beacon hills. I also can't have you messing with Malia so if you keep messing with her I will kill you myself." With that said I turned and walked away.

The next day at school I tried to act normal but the truth was I was tired out of my mind. I spent the majority of the night laying awake in my own bed before sneaking out in the middle of the night to go work out and get rid of some stress. I was leaning against the railing of the school balcony when a familiar itch appeared on the back of my thigh.

I was so confused by it I didn't hear the bell ring. Sneaking into the girls bathroom I dialled my mother. "Phoebe? Honey what's wrong?"