Out of fear I gripped stiles' hand with my less bloody one. He looked at me and I could see the confusion written on his face and I was glad he didn't know it was me under the mask. It felt like hours went by before the deputy walked out again. Stiles turned on his police radio and we listen in.

"Dispatch I'm ten ninety seven and there is no one here. It's a six five three." I didn't here what they said next. I was confused, broken and absolutely terrified out of my mind. My knife still clenched in my hand I waited for the car to get out of sight before rushing out of the car and back into the library.

There was nothing, no mess, no dead body, no blood. Nothing. I turned back to stiles who wore the same expression I felt. Something caught his eye and he walked past me to a pole and gently touched it before pulling away his finger which held red blood. My breathing increased and I just knew I had to run and get away.

Turning I ran from the room. Jumping on my bike I slipped the knife into the waist bane of my jeans and rode. I didn't ride home though, I rode until I came to a stop at the place it all began, the place I have been secretly coming to to clear my head. Derek's old home, the loft.

Running up the stairs I went straight to the shower room and undressed before leaning against the wall as hot water dripped down my back. The water turned red and I cried as I ran my hand through my saturated hair getting caught in the knots. I must've blanked out with grief or confusion because the next thing I know I'm punching a dummy they use for karate.

Dressed in nothing but a sports bar and short tights I punched and kicked, my mind replaying tonight's events, the masked men, Donavon trying to kill stiles, my knife entering his spine, stiles setting the poles loose that killed Donavon. Stopping I turned to the red golden knife laying on top of my bloodied cloths.

Walking towards it, I felt a cold sensation of death as I got closer. My fingers touched the hilt of the blade and the dried blood. My phone buzzed on the nightstand causing me to drop the blade in shock. Looking at the ID I saw it was my mother.

Tears sprinted to my eyes I wanted so badly to tell someone, anyone, but I knew they would never look at me the same. Ignoring it I walked over to a bag and stuffed my clothes in it, reaching for the knife I couldn't bring myself to throw it away.

Reaching for my golden spear I let it reach to its full length and undid the end, seeing the hole at one end of the spear I reattached the knife to the other end, cleaned of most of the blood, before turning it back into the pole. Laying on the bed I couldn't sleep, the thoughts and images haunted me. How could anyone love me, a killer?

~~~~

School was a blur I don't remember anything at all. I don't remember eating, writing, talking to anyone. I needed to tell someone or ask a question about anything. "Hey, Phoebe I need your help." Jumping out of my thoughts I saw Malia staring at me with confusion. "Are you ok? You reek of anxiety and... Something."

I nodded my head but didn't make eye contact. "Yeah, just didn't get much sleep. What'd you need?" I asked and she looked at me for another second before pulling me towards the very last place I wanted to be. The library.

"I need your help with homework, and understanding a couple of things." She said as we made our way to the door an didn't waste a second before pulling me in causing a wave of unpleasant memories. Freezing up I saw the scaffolding and where Donavon landed to where the blood should be.

"I- I shouldn't be here." I said and the girl in front me looked even more confused.

"Why not?" I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head.