Chapter 3 : When She meets Hae

YOU'RE where?” Ninz didn't know if she was going to scream at her friend or cry in frustration. “Then how am I going to get to your place? Seriously, Jans. This is not funny. How can you be in the hospital now? You are getting married in three months. You should be more careful.”

“I am really sorry.” Jans had slipped in the snow and had a foot in a cast. It would be there for two months. It would be impossible to shop around with her. Thank the heavens they already finished their wedding pictures. “Sungmin said he'd come and pick you up.”

“Okay, okay. At least I know your boyfriend is not the type to be late.” Ninz sighed and started to say goodbye. “Okay. I will wait for him here. Tell him my limit is one hour. 'Kay?”

Jans was about to say something but she had already ended the call. She was already at her wits end trying to prepare for the inevitable meeting with the DevilHae.

She was able to pick up her baggage when someone took it from behind. “Hey! That's mine!”

“I know.” the voice was familiar and when she looked up she felt like someone kicked her in the chest.

“You - !” was all she could say.

“I have a name. It's Donghae. Or do you prefer oppa?” he smirked at her. She tried to take her baggage from him but he was already taking her bag away.

“Come back here you!” She hated it when he took her back and ran off.

De ja vu.

DONGHAE had to laugh. He remembered the last time he took her bag at the airport. He ran like a snatcher and was almost mugged by the airport police. He couldn't think of any other thing to do to get Ninz away from her bestfriend.

That's probably why Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and I are in the wedding entourage. Sungmin and Jans wouldn't be where they are now if we didn't buy him some time then.

“What a pain.” he was walking now, not running. But Ninz was wearing heeled shoes so that significantly slowed her down. But boy, did theyever make her legs longer and her bottom perkier. He wiped a line of sweat on his forehead. I can't think about that now. I need to get this girl where she needs to go and get the hell out of the country. South Korea is not big enough for the two of us. Especially if she insists on wearing those body-hugging tops and skin-tight jeans. Doesn't this woman know it's freaking winter here.

A hard thing hit him in the back of his head that woke him from his mental dialogue. “Aw!”

“Give me back my bags, you devil!” It was Ninz. In her rage, she had thrown her Jimmy Choos at him.

He picked up the shoe and marched towards her with her bags. He knelt down and put her shoe back on her feet. “I am your chaufer and your bellboy today. Deal with it, princess.”

She stood, too startled to move because of his oddly-romantic gesture.

But all he knew is his pants are tighter after touching her pinkish feet.

Damn.