“Good riddance!” Sam said teasingly. The pup barked and River laughed.

“Yes, I think you will be perfect for Tori,” He replied. “How soon can I take her?”

“I’ll get you a box out of the barn,” Anthony offered setting the pup he’d been holding down.

“Thanks. Alright girl time to take you home.”

“Where is Tori? I’m surprised you didn’t just bring her,” Sam commented.

“Working, but she’ll be over by 4 for the party. You’re coming right?” The Lord’s son inquired.

“Wouldn’t miss it.” River nodded and they headed off to get a box and take the pup home.

**

Tori couldn’t stop smiling as she headed home from work. The fact that there had been some issues, with the add, didn’t bother her in the least. A couple angry customers and even a box falling on her hadn’t fazed her. As far as Tori was concerned everything was wonderful; she was still marrying River.

The blonde woman pulled up into the driveway to see her mother loading trays into the back of her Escalade. She became even more excited as she realized her mom was smiling.

“Hi Mom!” Tori chirped getting out of the car. “What are you loading up?”

“Oh just some Brownies and…fudge.”

“Fudge!” Tori exclaimed as her excitement rose even more.

“Well it’s a special occasion so…” Karen was cut off as Tori threw her arms around her in a big hug.

“Thanks Mom.”

“You’re welcome but you best get ready,” Karen told her. Tori smiled and headed into the house and up the stairs to get dressed.

Tori took off the skirt suit she wore and quickly put on a bikini and a pair of Jean shorts and a brightly striped crop t-shirt over her bikini top. Dressed she threw on a pair of sandals and put a few things in a bag since she’d be staying the night at River’s.

Tori took a nice long deep breath in an attempt to control her excitement. “This is going to be a party to remember,” She told the empty room. She let out a squeal of excitement before picking up her bag and heading downstairs.

“You look happy,” Warner commented seeing her bound down the stairs.

“Everything is awesome! It would only be better if Ken could be here,” The green eyed girl said with a hint of sadness that her brother wasn’t there.

“I know honey but…”

“It’s okay Daddy. Ken is Prince Pierre’s Enforcer. He can’t just leave whenever, I understand that. His charge has to come before anything.” Tori was disappointed, but she also understood the life of an enforcer. She knew Ken would want to be there but that Pierre Had to come first.

“Hey you two ready to go?” Karen asked walking back in.

“Yes!” Tori said as her disappointment gave way to excitement. “Let’s go!” The blonde woman raced past her mother heading for the escalade.

Karen smiled. “It’s nice to see her so happy again.” Seeing her husband raise an eyebrow at her she added, “I think Tori is finally getting over Lucas.”

“Who was he? I never met him.”

“He was from Europe I think. To be honest I’m not sure how much our daughter even knows about him. He was very handsome and did treat her right. At least until he abruptly left. She cried for days.” The woman pursed her lips as sadness swept over the woman’s face.