Lullaby baby dont you cry

1 week.

Ever since the blow out with Alicia and Lynn no one has heard from her. It was like she disappeared of planet earth. I didn't want to particularly talk to her, but it still worried me.

"Caramel or Chocolate chip?" Jc asked, slinging an arm around me.

"Chocolate chip."

We were at McDonald's taking a break from packing. We're buying a house in Cali and the boys are finishing out college in Cali.

Now all I needed to do was find Alicia and talk to her before we left. Easy right?

Not so much.

"She's your bestfriend. Give her a second chance." Jc says grabbing a seat by the window and swigging on his frappe.

"Don't you get it jc? I've given her so many second chances over the last 8 years." I snapped at Him "I'm tired of giving her a break."

He sighs and pulls me close to him, kissing my forehead. I smile and lay my head on his chest. Time seemed to melt and it was just Jc and I against the world.

"Oh my god!! Are you Jc caylen?!" Someone shrieked.

Reality set back in.

"Yeah I am." He smiles politely though he was just wishing to be left alone, I could see it in his eyes.

"I love you so much! You and Ryleigh are so cute oh my god that's Ryeligh! AHH! Can I have a picture with you two?!" She looked about 13 or 14. I couldn't help but laugh and nod, she reminded me a lot of my little sister.

"Thanks so much!" She shrieks, handing her camera to a friend and asking to them to take it.

Jc stands on her right side I stand on her left, she smiled brightly. Jc stuck his tongue out and bunny-eared her. I crossed my eyes. Yeah we're normal.

~

"Ryleigh what are you doing here?" Roxie whisper yelled as I climbed into her room.

I ignored her question when I saw her face, purple and blue.

"What the hell happened to your face?" Anger boiled through me

"Moms new boyfriend." She sighed.

Guilt immediately washed through me. If I wouldn't have left Roxie wouldn't have had to go through all of - who knows what.

"Roxie I'm moving to California." I whispered.

Her face crumbled and she looked utterly destroyed. I knew right then I couldn't leave without her, I couldn't leave her alone like that. I had to step up.

"You're coming with me."

We spent the rest of the night packing her room, knowing we couldn't come back after we left. We had to be extra quiet, if mom or "David" woke up we would be killed.

"Roxie do you really need that!?" I laughed as she tried stuffing a bunch of animal crackers into her last suit case. She stuck her tongue at me and zipped her suitcase shit.

Roxie was unique and different, which is why I love her so much. She has always had a different view on everything, she didn't care that people judged her. She loved dying her hair. She's being doing it, with me and Alicia's help, since she was 9. She was short and thick but not fat, she loved classic bands like Acdc and Metallica. But she also loves nickelback and buckcherry. Roxie is 14, just starting high school since her birthday is the end of summer.

"So have you talked to Alicia yet?" She asks while we pack up Jc's car.

"No." I look at her questioningly.

"You should." And that's the last thing she says to the ride over to Jc's house, when we got there it was empty. It was weird. It was almost school time so Kian Trevor and Sam all stayed in Cali. Connor and Ricky stayed with Jc and I though and were asleep. Ricardo was at the radio station.

~

8 hours. 30 minutes. 20 seconds.

"You're going to Cali?" She looked hurt. "You waited a week to tell me."

She collapsed into her bed.

"Weren't you busy with Lynn?" I snapped at her

"Cut the shit Ryeligh. I'm done okay? Maybe I don't deserve another chance, but you're not my friend. You're my sister. We make mistakes. You've made mistakes to, and I'm sorry. But don't give up on me." Her voice choked. "I lost my baby. I lost Ricky. I can't lose you and Marco."

I sighed and sat down on her bed.

"You're right." I mumbled. "I'm sorry."

She smiled so bright, so wide. "Pack your shit Marco will be here in a hour to get it."

She looked shocked but shrieked anyway and started grabbing her stuff and packing it up.

All I could do was laugh and think about the adventures to come.

30 minutes

"Ryleigh I've never been on an airplane what if we die oh my god." Roxie has been freaking out for the last hour or so. Yeah okay it was getting annoying.

"Roxanne!" I shrieked, knowing she hated her full name. "We aren't going to die. I repeat we are not going to die so shut up!"

"You said aren't the first time not are not." She grumbled

"Same thing."

"Nu uh!"

"Yeah huh!"

"Are you seriously arguing about this?" Kian says furiously texting on his ipone.

"You guys are defiantly sisters." Connor says bursting out laughing.

"Oh shut up Franta." She says grumpily and slumps in her chair.

In the corner of my eye I notice Ricky whispering to Trevor and Trevor turning red. Oooh. He likes Roxie doesn't he?!

"Flight 449 ready for loading." A perky high voice over the intercom said. We all got up, Jc squeezing my hand excitedly, we walked to the boarding area. Everyone was ecstatic, talking about all the stuff we're gonna do once we get settled in.

I looked back once, I noticed Trevor talking to Roxie his face a slight red. Roxie held a huge smile, and I had a feeling they'll be going on a date in the near future.

~

Welp(: did ya'll like it?! A few more chapters to go TIL the end!! Oh there's a huge cliffhanger plot twist you guys will hate me for *ching* btw pic of Roxie on the side! She's perf. Defiantly gonna be a fav.