The In-between (Part 2); Falling Out

"Two weeks ago,runaway Ryleigh Mausee was hit by an oncoming car. Reports have shown that the young men were found dragging her into an alleyway. The men have not been identified, but it was confirmed that the men did sexually -"

The TV flicked off. The room was hot and heavy with tension. Everyones eyes were bloodshot with little to no sleep. I don't think any of us has cried. Sam, Trevor, Connor, Kian, Ricardo, Ricky nor I. We haven't seen or heard from Marco or Alicia since Ryeligh was taken to the hospital. 

"Are you boys hungry for McDonalds?" My mom said, her voice soft and barely above a whisper.
"Sure." We shrug back, all slowly going into the kitchen to get the food.

No one spoke. What would we say? This was the quietest I have ever seen Our2ndLife. 

"When do you think they'll find the guys?" Trevor asks, quietly.
"I hope soon." Ricardo answers.
"Those bastards deserve jail." Kian says angrily.

We all nod in agreement.

"You don't think she'll lose her memory right?" Kian asks, his voice softer.
"You would want to know." I mumble. 
"What is your problem dude?" 
"You're my problem, 'Dude.'' I mimick and roll my eyes.

Ricky groaned annoyed.

"Not my fault your girlfriend likes me more." 

I couldn't control my anger anymore. My fist collides with Kian's jaw, flipping him out of his chair. The guys gasped.

"She. Doesn't. Like. You." 
"Really? That's why she kissed back?" He says, getting in my face. 

I push him back with all my strength, he falls into the wall. I walk over to him and throw in a few punches before Connor and Ricky pull me off of him.

"You two are being seriously immature about this!" Ricky says to us.
"You're like brothers, don't let this get in between you." Connor lectures.
"You're nothing to me Caylen." Kian growls.
"Ditto, Lawley."
"You guys have to get over this for O2L." Sam pleads.

Kian looks at Sam with disgust. 
"I guess we aren't O2L anymore." Kian snarls and storms out of the house.

Sam runs after Kian, saying how stupid it is to let this get between O2L. Connor and Ricky try to calm me down, and Ricardo and Trevor go outside probably wondering what the hell just happened. 

I guess this means O2L is over with? 
Damn.

~

The sunny afternoon turns into the dreary, dark night. Kian went back to Ricardo's, eventually. Sam and Trevor went back as well. Ricky and Connor stayed at mine. We all silently waited for that call from Alicia or Marco, saying Ryleigh is okay. The news was wrong. It didn't come. She was in the hospital at wherever she was when she ran away. No one told us where. Or what she was doing. Did I mention how bad I miss her? 
Her laugh. 
Her smile.
Her touch. 
Her sarcasm. 

Everything. I love her so much. Stupid Kian. He had to go and screw it up. 
He always gets the girls, he needs to let my girl go. Because she is mine.
Not his.

And she never will be, if I have a say in it.