Little Miss Stranded

Alicia & I waited impatiently at the airport, today was Marco was coming back. SWEET JESUS I MISSED HIM!

“So, here we are. Waiting for Marco!” Alicia says excitedly to the camera.
“I'm excited.” I squeal.

She pointed the camera at the entrance Marco will come out of any minute now.

“ALICIA! RYLEIGH!!'' We hear Marco's deep voice call out.
“MARCO!” We yell back, he comes racing into view and pulls both of us into a huge hug.

“I”m so happy to be home!” He says with a huge smile.

Alicia points the camera at him, and the whole way to Alicia's car we film random stuff. We finally get to the car, and we stop filming. Until.. we get to her house anyway.

“So, since Marco is back does that mean we get to meet O2L now?” Alicia says with a slight squeal.
“Yeah! I wanna meet them.” He whines.
“Sure.” I say with a chuckle.

They fist pump and plop down on the couch, I do the same. I grab my phone and text Jc.

Hey, Wanna hang out later today? My friends reaallyy wanna meet ya'll ~Ryleigh.

Sure :) Everyone is at my house so come on over :p ~Jc

“What'd he say!?” Alicia & Marco say excitedly. Geez Marco you can be such a girl..
“He said Sure and that everyone Is at his house so come on over.”

Alicia squeals and runs out to her car, I do the same and Marco follows with a huge Cheshire cat smile.

“I guess we're going now.” I say, laughing to myself and get in the car.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Guys, when we get there you have to be cool.” I say, shooting a glance mostly at Alicia.
“It's not my fault. I just have a lot of feelings..” She whines playfully.
“Oh shut up and drive.”
“SHUT UP AND DRIVEEE!!” She sings the Rihanna song.

I shake my head and close my eyes for a minute. Then the car stops. And I hear Alicia sigh.

“What happened?” I ask, opening my eyes.
“I think I have a flat tire.'' groans
“NO!'' Marco screams.

I let out a sigh and glance around. Where in the world are we?

“um, Alicia hun.. not to burst a bubble.. but where are we?”
“Wasn't I supposed to turn left on Woodward Avenue?”
“You were supposed to turn left on Sunset Avenue.” I say, face-palming.

No wonder it took so long. Woodward Avenue is pretty far from Sunset avenue.. it honestly looked like we were in the country and the fact that it was getting dark worried me.

“This blows.” Marco says in a sad tone.
“Yeah. I know.” Alicia growls at Marco and makes another call.

I pull out my phone and hit 'compose message.'

Gonna be super late. Alicia took a waaaay wrong turn and we're lost -_- ~Ryleigh

I go through my address book and click on JC's name, then hit the little 'send' button.

“This is why I should have drove.” Marco says, shaking his head.
“Or me!” I exclaim.
“No.” He says fastly. “You've almost killed us way to many times.”

I give him my dog pouty face, he shakes his head and ruffles my hair.

“Don't work no more señorita.”

I shoot him a glare and cross my arms.

“silent treatment doesn’t work either.” He says matter-of-factly.

I smirk and still stay silent, after about ten minutes he finally caves in.

“Alright! Just talk!” He says, throwing his hands up in the air frustrated.
“YES!” I yell, fist pumping the air.

Marco just gives me a death glare and watches Alicia get back in the car.

Creeper. I think, and silently snicker.

“So, the man-person said he can fix the car tomorrow.” She says, with a annoyed sigh.
“Wait. Tomorrow? What will we do til then..?” Marco asks, raising an eyebrow.
“Spend the night here?” She says with a nervous smile.

Marco & I knew it was no use to fight with her – no matter what she was not going to leave her car.

“Cool, sleeping in a car.” Marco mutters angrily.

I chuckle and lay my head against the window. It wasn't so bad at least it isn't -

Never mind. It's raining.

My phone beeps, signaling that I have a text. I pull out my phone and open the text.

Aw :/ Okay. Stay safee :) ~Jc

I smiled at the text.. It may sound stupid, but just knowing he cared enough to say 'Stay Safe' made me smile. Still doesn't fix the whole stranded thing though. I wonder how long we were even going to be here.

A/N Sorry. It's not the best chapter, but the next one will be better. I hope you like it though :) Sorry that it is short. :/