Little Miss Kicked Out

"My house. My rules." My mom yelled at me, making me flinch.

"Then maybe I’ll leave." I growl at her

"Maybe you should!" 

Everything move in a blur, I ran up the stairs to my bedroom and grabbed my big backpack. Throwing everything inside, I needed to get away from here. At least for a while. 

"Ryleigh Rayne Mausee if you walk out that door, you aren't welcome back." My mom says to me, watching as I pick up my skateboard. I narrow my eyes at her and turn to the door, my back facing her. I could feel her eyes giving me an evil look. 

"Goodbye." I say. My voice bounces off the walls and echos through the house. 

I slam the door behind me and walk out of the house.

"Please don't leave." My little sister says, I turn around and look at her. 
"Roxie, I love you. But I can't be here, not right now." I sad, I felt horrible.

You could tell she has been - No, is crying. Tears ran down her cheeks. she pulls me into a huge hug and then runs back inside. I sigh to my self and continue my way down the drive way and through the gates.

Now where to go?  Marco is out of town and Alicia has been acting weird all week. She won't answer my calls or texts. It's weird. Where else could I go?

You are friends with Ricardo & JC  My head reminds me.

I can't ask to live with them! They already have Sam, Ricky, Connor, Trevor & Kian. I say back to my head - okay. Again with the whole talking to myself. 

See, over the last week (or 2)  I have gotten a lot closer with the boys of O2L, we've hung out a lot. Mostly me going over to either JC or Ricardo's house. That's what the fight with my mom was about, she doesn't want me hanging around with 'Those boys' cause she thinks they are bad influences on me. PUH-LEASE. She thinks that about literally every friend I have ever made. Because they aren't rich and she wants me to 'associate' with people who have money. Ugh. 

"Stripped to the waist we fall into the river, oh, oh -" My Iphone belts out, I cut it off and open the text message.

Wanna hang out today!? We're gonna film a video at Ricardo's if you wanna come. ~Kian.

I smiled at the text and hit 'reply' Of course! Be there in a few. ~Ryleigh

I set my skate - board down and head over to Ricardo's - it wasn't very far from me. Wait, the backpack. It would be weird to show up with the huge backpack with me. I face palm myself and run to the park - through the playground to a hidden area i found a few years ago with Marco & Alicia. I hide my backpack and run out of the park. I take my skateboard with me and walk the rest of the way to Ricardo's. Most O2L fans would literally kill to be me right now, to be walking to Ricardo Ordieres house – to able to hang out with all 7 members. It's a dream come true, it's amazing.

I smile to myself and walk up to Ricardo's house – his moms car wasn't there, so I guess she isn't home. I knock on the door and, patiently, wait for someone to answer – and guess who does? Ricky. When he sees me a huge smile forms on his face and he hugs me. 

“No one told me you were coming.” He says with a frown.
“Kian texted.” 
“Ohhh. Okay. Come inside!” He opens the door wider and lets me into Ricardo's home. 

I walk inside of the home, which smelled like cinnamon for some odd reason. And oddly, the house was quiet.

"Where is everyone?" I ask Ricky

"Everyone is outside, come with me girl." 

I chuckle and follow him to the back yard, they were in a circle. It went; Sam, Trevor, Ricardo, Sam, JC, Kian - and i'm guessing Ricky sat next to Kian cause there was an empty space. 

"Come sit with us!" Kian & JC say together, and move making me a spot in between them. 

"Why thank you kind men!" I say in a British type accent and sit down.

"So what are we going to do?" Sam asks.

"Truth Or Dare?" JC suggests.

"Sounds fun. Mwahaha." Ricardo says. 

"Oookay. Who goes first?" I ask.

"Me Me Me!" Connor shouts. "Okay. Um, RICKY Truth Or Dare!''

"Dare!"

"I dare you to... run around the backyard screaming I HAVE AN STD." 

Ricky stands up and starts running wildly, and then screams 'I have an STD'.. People look at him very strangely. Very, Very, VERY. 

"We should make a video out of this." I suggest, after Ricky sits back down.

"Oooh. Good idea." Ricardo runs inside and comes back with his camera and set's up. 

"Hello O2L! I'm Ricardo Ordieres'' Ricardo greets. 

"I'm Sam Pottorff."
"I'm JC Caylen!"
"I'm Connor Franta!"
"I'm Ricky Dillon!"
"I'm Trevor Moran!" 
"I'm Kian Lawley!"

They wave to me and mouth 'say who you are' 

"Oh! And I’m Ryleigh." I say with a smile. 

"Today we are playing TRUTH OR DAREEE!" Trevor says.

"Alright, Ricky your turn." Jc says.

"Ryeligh." Ricky says with a smirk "Truth or Dare."

"Um, Dare?" 

"I dare you to lick Mr. Caylen's face!" 

I shrug and move towards Jc and lick his cheek. Jc gives Ricky & I super strange looks, which we all broke out in laughter.

"Anywaay... My turn." I think, carefully. Hmm. "Lawley. Truth Or Dare."

"Going by last names now Aye? Well I choose Dare."

"Alright Mr. Lawley, I dare you too.... Um, hump that tree. HAH." 

He gives me a strange look and goes over to the tree, stands there and looks at it awkwardly and -awkwardly- humps it then runs back over to the circle.

The game kept going on, it was fun. Alot of the dares were really funny - especially the dares Kian & Ricky got.

"Ryleigh! Truth or Dare!" Ricardo asks.
"DARE!''
"I dare you to..." He trails off, Sam whispers something into Ricardo's ear and he smiles. "To kiss Mr. Caylen." He says this with a smirk.

I thought about turning it down, but I haven't turned down a single dare yet. I sighed. 
"Fine, come here JC." 

JC moves closer to me and we both lean and kiss, honestly it was a great kiss.

"You guys can pull away now..."  Sam says awkwardly.

We pull away and I instantly blush, I pull out my phone and check the time - 10. 

"Oh shit I have to -" I start, but close my mouth. I was gonna say go home, but I have no where to go.   My fight with my mom comes trailing back and I feel tears brimming at my eyes. 

Don't cry in front of them you idiot!

"Hey you okay?" Kian says. 
"I-I'm fine. Just, um, I’ll be right back." 

I run into the house and into the kitchen. I dial the number and press call. 

"C'mon Alice, please pick up please!" I say, pacing the floor. 
"Hey this is Alice! Leave a message at the beep!" 

I put my head in my hands and groan. Alicia, what the hell happened to you?