Little Miss Messy

Authors Note: I keep calling Alicia, Alice for some reason. I dunno why. Sorry to confuse anyone! It is Alicia. :3 To the story!!

* * * * * ** * * * * * * ** * *  * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * *

The bright sunlight shone into the room bringing from my deep sleep. I yawned and looked around the room.. that I didn't recognize. I smiled as the events of last night came back into my thoughts. After we ate dinner the rest of the night was filled with spending time with Jc's family and friends, then around three in the morning we (Ricardo, Connor, Ricky, Kian, Jc, & I. Trevor & Sam passed out at around two.) played truth or dare and I must have fell asleep. I wonder who carried me up here? Rolling over, I got out of bed and walked down the stairs. 

"Morning sleepy-head." Jaelyn (Jc's Little sister.) says, in her cute little girl voice and chuckles.
"What time is it?" I ask, and sit at the table across from her.
"Almost 1:30." She says, and takes a drink of her Arizona. Geez, does everyone like Arizona?
"Holy crap! Where is everyone?" 
"Everyone is at the store with my mom." She says with a goofy smile.
"How come you didn't go?" 

She shrugs. "I didn't feel like it."

"Hey you wanna do something fun?" I ask, an idea coming to mind. 
She perks up. "What?" 
"You'll see. Just, hold on." 

I run into the kitchen and go through the fridge - finding all the sweets that I could. And there was a lot. Damn. She follows me into the kitchen and her eyes widen at the sight of all the sweets on the counter.

"Whoa." She says, with a smile.
"Yep. Can you get two bowls and some spoons?" I ask her, she nods her head.

So basically, we grab all the sweets - Ice cream, Whip Cream, Gummy Bears, A bunch of chocolate stuff, Sprinkles, Chocolate Syrup, Cookie Dough Bites, Gummy Worms, and last cherries. 

Jaelyn laughs and we put ice cream in the bowls followed along with everything else and take a bite.

"This is amazing." She says, her mouth full of this amazing dessert.
"Agreed!" 

We stand there and eat the dessert, the kitchen counter completely covered by all the sweets. 
"Hey, Watch out!" Jaelyn says with a smile and squirts whip cream and chocolate syrup all over me.

"Oh gurl!" I say and snap my fingers. I pour milk over her head, she gets me back by throwing sprinkles at me - which stick to my chocolate-whip cream covered face.

It keeps going like this, and by time the front door opens.. both of out desserts are gone and we are covered in milk, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, Jaelyn has egg in her hair and she crushed an egg in my hair. And we are both covered in flour. Oh thank god i changed into Jc's clothes last night. 

"Hey - MY KITCHEN!" Jc's mom yells as she walks into the kitchen.

Did I mention the kitchen was an absolute mess? 

From behind Mrs. Caylen, Ricky Connor Ricardo Trevor Sam & Kian walk in. They all bust up laughing at our sight. Lastly, Jc comes in. His eyes widen and he laughs so hard he starts crying.

"Another food fight? Seriously?" Mrs. Caylen says, shaking her head. 
Another? "The boys had a huge food fight a few days ago." 
Ah. Okay.

"You guys should have waited for us." Ricky says with a smile.
"Sorry. You guys missed out." I say, with a smirk.
"You do realize you and Miss Jaelyn have to clean this up right? And boys, you'll help." 

We all groan but don't disagree, but first we have to change. Jaelyn runs into the nearest bathroom and takes a shower, while Jc leads me upstairs. 

"Here are some clothes and you can use the upstairs bathroom." He says, throwing me his shirt and shorts. Which, are most likely to big.

"Thanks." I say with a smile and hurry over to the bathroom.

*Jc's POV* (Finally!) 

I watch Ryleigh rush into the bathroom and smile. Ryleigh is so sweet. And cute. And pretty.

Snap out of it Jc!

I shrug it off and  walk downstairs. 

"You boys get started on cleaning while the girls are cleaning up." She orders, setting all the grocery bags on the dining room table and walking away.

We, being our GOOD selves, obey and start cleaning. It was pretty fun, considering we were cleaning and all.

"Good god, what all did Ryleigh & Jaelyn eat?" I ask, coming across a bowl with a bunch of random sugary stuff in it, only a bit of it but damn.

"Looks like ever single sugary thing in the whole house." Connor states, putting all the sugary stuff that goes into the fridge - well, into the fridge.

"Like in my video!" Ricky gasps, from where he was cleaning off the counter.

We all laugh then go back to cleaning.. my mind kept roaming back to last night. Ryleigh falling asleep on my shoulder, it made a shiver go up my spin. But, when I offered to carry her upstairs (to my room.) the look Kian got made me confused. He looked.. Jealous and angry. Why would he be jealous of Ryleigh & I? Does he like her? Actually, the better question is.. Do I like her? 

"We're here to help!" Jaelyn & Ryleigh's voice say together, snapping me out of my deep thoughts. 

 Ryleigh goes over to one side and sweeps up the flour while Jaelyn cleans the egg of the surfaces it was on. And finally, after an hour and a half of cleaning and washing the dishes we finally finished.. and crashed on the couch.

"Ugh, I’m so tired." Ryleigh groans, shifting on the couch. 
"Do you want me to take you home?" I offer.
"No!" She responds, a bit quickly and.. harshly? "I mean, Uh, nope." She says with a small smile.

We all give Ryleigh a funny look, and before anyone can say something - 

"Is everything all right at home?" Ricardo asks. 
She shrugs, with a sad look on her face.
"Come on! Tell us!" 

She rubs her head and thinks about it, lets out a deep sigh. "A few days ago, I got in a huge fight with my mom. She said 'My house my rules.' So I said 'Then maybe i should just leave' she said. 'If you leave you aren't welcome back' and I stormed out of the house." She finishes and looks down at her feet. A tense silence goes around.. 

"What was the fight about?" Connor asks. 
"She said that I was spending to much time with you guys and that I needed to associate with people I have a future with. AKA people who have money." She rolls her eyes. 

"Do you have a place to stay...?" This time, I ask.
"I'm staying at Alicia's for now." 

We all nod her head and the subject changes. Ricky & Connor were talking about random stuff, Ricardo was planning on making his video - since it is Saturday- Sam was talking to Trevor, something about One Direction. Geez they're such girls. Kian was coloring with Jaelyn, and even though I’m a guy.. I have to admit it was a cute sight. Especially since I haven't been spending much time with her since the boys have been here. 

"I'm going to go home. You guys coming?" Ricardo says, then turns to Ricky Sam & Kian. 

"Yeah, We probably should." Ricky says with a nod. 

Kian & Sam nod, they each give me a hug (cause I’m just that cool.) and then they leave. 

"We should watch a movie!" Connor says with a fist pump and gets off the ground, walking over to the couch and sits next to Jc. 

"A scary movie!" Trevor says.
"Yes!" We all agree. 

* * ** * * *  * * ***  * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Kris is lifted in the air and spun around, and thrown all over the place. Her boyfriend, Jesse freaks out. Of course he knows what is happening, the one and only Freddy Krueger is going to kill her. He freaks out, yelling - I think he even cries. Then it happens, she is spun once more before Freddy slashes her stomach. Blood runs everywhere and she is thrown back on the bed. 

"oh my god." I whimper and bury my head in Jc's chest, he just chuckles and wraps his arms around me.. it made me feel safe. Secure, like I had no worry in the world. 

Besides this scary ass movie. Like for real. I hear Connor & Trevor chuckle at me being this scared. Them heartless bastards.. how is it not frightening? Gr. I shouldn't have let Trevor pick the movie!

"Oh c'mon Ryleigh. It's not that scary." Connor says with a snicker.

"Course it's not. I just am acting scared so I can snuggle with Jc!" I say with full sarcasm. 
"Well Duh. You guys are totally in love!" Trevor says, with sarcasm - but with a hint of something else. 

I roll my eyes and, out of the corner of my eyes, watch the movie. Nightmare on elm street. 2010 version. Freaky movie when you're watching it in the dark. But.. I have Jc so I'm fine. Justin Cloud Caylen. Jc. Just the name made butterflies erupt in my stomach, for some strange reason. I was nervous around him, and his smile sent shivers up my spine. God.. that boy has weird effects on me. But why? Do I like him.. like that?Does he like me? No. That's stupid. Why would he like.. me?  I'm not anything special. I'm not fat, but not super skinny. My facial looks aren't exactly picture perfect. I guess.. they're average. I don't wear a lot of make up, which is good. Wait, what exactly am I saying? Do I like Jc? Do I really have feelings for him... could I possibly? 

“Earth to Ryleigh!” Jc says, snapping me out of my thoughts. Only then did it realize that I was staring at Jc.
“Uh..” I start, but I’m cut off buy a scream on the television – which makes me scream.

Jc chuckles and I hide my face back in his chest, he pulls me in. We lay like that, I guess you could say it was basically cuddling.. and it was amazing. This moment... was amazing.

_ * _* _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ *  _ * _**
I hope you liked it. So, Ryleigh is getting feelings for Jc. And Jc is getting feelings for Ryleigh! Woo!:)