The Incident That Started It All.

The man, or so I'm guessing, led me into the alleyway. Not that I wanted to go, but I know he has a gun. And I know I don't want to be shot. He kept his gloved hand over my mouth, the gun pointed in my back and his body leading me to - wherever the hell he was taking me. My body ached with nerves, was he going to shoot me? Was he going to.. rape me? Was he going to kill me? He didn't utter a word. 

"Let me go!" I muttered that best I could.

He didn't say anything. I struggled against his grip, kicking and flailing my arms around. He moved the gun to the side of my head.

"Don't." His deep grumblie voice growled into my ear, not moving the gun.

From what I could tell, the man was tall and buff. He had one of those deep chilling voices that made shivers go up your spine and your stomach turn in a zillion ways that made you want to get away, ASAP. He had a way of violently pulling me through some building that made him seem demented. Crazy. Psychotic.

I've been around.. different people in my life, but this frightens me. 

"Sit." He growls harshly in my ear, throwing me on the cold concrete floor. 

The room was dark, I could only see shadows of children-like chairs. The room smelled musty and the air was humid. Where am I?! The door opened, illuminating the room with light. Two men, who I recognized for some strange reason, walked into the room. Each man held a black suitcase, containing what exactly? I have no idea. Something was was pulled over my eyes, a hazy feeling came over me and the world started to spin. 

I heard very few words, but I knew what they were going to do. And  I couldn't let them. With shaking hands I rip the rag off my face and bolt for the door, I make it past them and run. Run through the building, Into the alleyway and out onto the street. My legs hurt and my lungs felt like they were going to collapse, the sky was dark and cars whizzed by on the crowded street.

"Get back here!" Unknown, yet recognizable, voices yelled angrily.

Run! 

Though my legs ached I raced out into the street. A bright light shined in my face, my body hit the ground. Crack. Pain shoots through my limbs and the world goes black 

~

Beep. Beep. Beep. A white light, where was I? 

"Ryleigh, we've been waiting."