Don't Kill Me... Please

I guess this could be fun... Thanks laceygirl03  for the tag...

Okay... 13 things

1. I am obsessed with Nike- seriously the key to my heart is Nike pros, sports bras, lunarlons, and a pair of magistas. If you were to give me a pair of boots I'd marry you on the spot... Okay maybe not, but I love Nike.

2. Soccer and softball are my life... Without them I'd probably be 300 pounds and on my couch 24/7.

3. My eyes are deep blue and my hair is dirty blond and very curly. Not Cheney curly, but curly and unruly.

4. Boston sports are also my life. The Bruins are my Boston Babes, the patriots are my boyssss, the Red Sox are everything to me from April to October (hopefully October...), the Celtics just beat Golden State... And the breakers suck but I love them anyways. But the Bruins will always be my first love...

5. I have a younger brother and 3 younger cousins... (The three year old cousin is in love with Alex Morgan and it's really cute.)

6. Sports or Disney movies are all you'll catch me watching. I don't follow any tv series...

7. I love English class and literary analysis.

8. I enjoy singing... I suck but enjoy it

9. I like to go to church and read the bible. (Lame, I know,  but get over it.)

10. I remember EVERYTHING. Like my friends always ask me things because they know I'll remember. Things like birthdays, license plates, phone numbers, addresses, game commentary... As in Carli's third goal, Abby's 2011 goal, Alex's semi final goal, Kelley O'Hara's first. (I was also there...) and I also know the Miracle on Ice commentary. (The "Do you believe in miracles? YES!")

11. My top 10 favorite songs are and forever will be
1. How Great Thou Art
2. Jesus Take the Wheel (Carrie Underwood)
3. Human (Christina Perry)
4. The Old Rugged Cross
5. Your Smiling Face (James Taylor- My dad used to sing it to me when I was little.)
6. Amazing Grace
7. Piece by Piece (Kelly Clarkson)
8. American Oxygen (Rihanna- just because it reminds me of the World Cup promo video. You know the "so here we are, exactly where we wanted to be. But you know as well as I do, nothing means anything without the ending we came here to get." video?)
9. Let it Go (James Bay)
10. Can't Help Falling In Love (Elvis Presley covered by Haley Reinhart)

12. I kinda like the uswnt a little bit. Haha lbr it's kinda an obsession. I will always have a soft spot for Ashlyn, Ali, Tobin and JJ. But I mean the gap between the aforementioned players and like everybody else on the team is marginal. Except Hinkle. Not a fan...

13. I do not label myself. Meaning idk who I am in regards to sexuality. so I just call myself different. When I told my friends this, one of them just goes absentmindedly, "so like a unicorn?" So my friends call me a unicorn... I mean if any of you call me a unicorn I may rip your eyeballs out of your face. Not really but just don't test me ;)

Tags- here's the deal. Idrc if you do it or not... I guess this is a cool way to let people get to know you... I really only did it so SOMEONE (ahem laceygirl03 ) wouldn't get mad at me... Like ik it says that I'll pick a punishment but I don't care really. So I'm tagging people who I'd like to know better/people I have talked to/ people who's books I am lowkey obsessed with...

soccerstar2015,  fawnpuppiesfangirlknight, there's no way in hell I can find 15 of you... so imma stop here...

like i said i actually dont care in the least if I tagged you and you don't do it... just doing it to avoid having someone PO'd at me...