IF WE LOSE YOU TOBIN pt. 5

THE STORY CHANGES SETTING A LOT, SO BE WARNED. IT IS ALL IN THIRD PERSON POV!

"Ryan!"

"Daddy!"
"Are you ok, buddy?"
"My neck hurts."
"Let me see." Ryan showed Adam his neck, and there were bruises in the shape of fingers. "ok buddy. you're ok. Thank you Ali."
"Thank Rylie. She punched the woman and she dropped him."
"Thanks Rylie. You're mom should be here soon." Adam said, taking Ryan to his room. 

AT THE HOSPITAL- Tobin, Ashlyn, and Alex are in separate rooms.
Hope was sitting with Ashlyn, when it hit her that she should probably call Ali. 
"Hey Hope. How is Tobin?"
"She is awake, and Amy and Carli are with her."
"That's good. Where are you?"
"Well, I'm with Ash. She got knocked out trying to hold the woman's body guards off, so we could get Tobin out."
"What?" Ali breathed out. 
"Don't worry, Ali. She'll be ok. Alex is also not awake yet. JJ and Pressy are with her."
Ali sobbed on the other end. "As soon as cap gets back I'll be there."
"Ok see you then"
Hope sat next to Ash and held her hand.
"Ash, you gotta wake up. This team needs you. Ali needs you. I need you. I love you Ash. You gotta wake up."
"You mean that?" Ashlyn croaked.
"You're awake! And yes. I meant it all."
"Where is Ali?" 
"She'll be there when Cap gets back."
"Why does she have to wait for cap?"
"Long story." Hope started before explaining the whole story. Once she finished, Ash said
"Damn. Rylie is one tough kid. I hope Amy realizes how much she owes to that kid."
"Oh she does. Here talk to Ali." Hope said handing Ashlyn the phone that was ringing.
"Hey Hope."
"Ali?"
"ASH! You're ok!"
"Yeah, I just have a minor concussion. I'll be ok."
Just then, JJ came in. 
"Guys. Alex is awake."
"Ali?" 
"Yeah I'm here."
"Alex is awake too. We're all ok!"
"Thank god. I'll be there soon to see you all. Love you, bye!"
"Love you too, bye!" 
"I'm going back to Alex" JJ said. "We're trying to get her and Tobin transferred into the same room"
"Ok, when Ali gets here I'll come and see them both."
"Ok see you then"
"Bye JJ."

WITH TOBIN

"Where is Alex? Is she ok?"
"Tobin, she just woke up." Cheney said. 
"Woke up? Why was she not awake?"
"Your kidnapper knocked her out, then attacked Ryan."
"Is Ryan ok?"
"Yeah, Rylie punched Rachel in the nose, and she dropped him. Reece then went and got JJ, Pressy, and Ali."
"Rylie saved me."
"No, she saved, her, Reece, and Ryan?"
"No, she showed Alex the Find my iPhone app, and that's how they found me."
"that kid is amazing."
"Well, look at her mother."
"this is true."
Just then, a doctor rolled Alex's bed into Tobin's room.
"I'd thought you'd like a roommate, Ms. Heath."
"Alex." Tobin breathed. "you're ok."
"Yeah I am. I have a concussion, and a broken nose, but I'm ok."
"Guys, can we have a minute?" Tobin asked.
"Yeah." And everyone left.
"Alex." Tobin said getting up.
"Wait. Is Ryan ok? The last thing I saw before blacking out was that woman grabbing his neck." Alex started to cry. "I crawled a few inches to get to him but I couldn't!" She sobbed.
"Alex, shh. He's ok. I saw it all happen."
"How?"
"She had a sick rig. We were bugged, she was spying on us."
"That's twisted."
"I know. But anyway, she's in jail now, along with her wing men. So anyways, once you got knocked out, Rylie had distracted her with questions, so she loosened her grip on Ryan's neck. Then when Rylie asked how she knew about me, Rylie punched Rachel dead in the nose, and she dropped Ryan. This was all after she sent Reece to get JJ, Pressy, and Ali. Rylie picked up Ryan, and carried him away, and brought him towards you. JJ came in and she pinned her down, Ali took the kids, and Pressy stayed with you and called 911. JJ then sent Ali away with the kids, after Rachel asked how she knew her name when JJ addressed her. Once Ali left, JJ goes, 'You're wearing your name tag you fucking idiot.' Then slapped her across the face, and goes 'that's for the kid you douche.' That's when the cops and paramedics came. After watching this, Hope, Ash, and Carli came in. Hope and Ash held the guys off, and Carli came and busted me out a window. Ashlyn got knocked out, and has a minor concussion."
"Wow. I love this team."
"So do I. I also love the team children. We really owe everything to Rylie. Once everything calms down, we need to do something special for her."
"Agreed. Reece too. She got the gals."
"Yeah totally."