Cap (Christie Rampone)

Okay so really. It's Christie Rampone we're talking about. Captain America. 2x World Cup champion, 4x gold medalist? {correct me if I'm wrong}. She gave birth TWICE and came back both times. Epitomizes a soccer mom and I really miss her.

Also, I swear if this means she's going out, Jill Ellis better damn well call her in and give her a send off game, or I will be utterly pissed off. One does not send off Captain America, the backbone of our team for years, without a send off game. I will strike if that doesn't occur.

So also, storytime!

So, last November, Christie Rampone and Alyssa Naeher and Julie Johnston, were at this autograph convention thingy that I went to, so I got to meet them. Anyways, Cap was so chill and really funny. She was super nice and her signature is really cool! I was ridiculously nervous walking up. Like I was going to talk to Christie Rampone. Like wtf. So I'm like shaking and I'm like hi, and she's like hi. She signs my scarf, and as she's signing, I tell her how I went to the Germany game, and she was saying how it was such a great game, and she was just so nice and cool and chill and funny and I died. I'll tell you the others when I get to them.

Anyways you know the drill. Agree don't agree. Fight. Rage. Cool story. Byeee