ALEXANDRA KRIEGER (Ali Princess LOML etc.)

I love Ali Krieger and being the loser I am, wrote this about her like 2 months ago, so here you are.

She was playing at Penn state university. Her soccer team was 2 days out from playing their first game in the NCAA tournament. Being in the tournament meant that there was a ton of flying. Ali had to go with them, right? She wouldn't miss it for the world. Well, going almost did cost her her world. When she got back to penn state, she was experiencing shortness of breath and fatigue. Her boyfriend at the time, a pre med student, decided she needed to go to the hospital. She ended up having severe blood clots in her broken leg and lungs, causing her to have a Pulmonary Embolism, and a series of mini heart attacks. The doctors didn't know if she'd survive, but they did know if she had gone to sleep that night, she wouldn't have woken up.
Flash Forward- 2011 World Cup. Brazil

122nd minute. After playing with 10 men since the 52nd minute, Christie Rampone won the ball deep in their defensive zone, and played the ball to Carli Lloyd, who dribbled around 3 Brazil players, and got it to Megan Rapinoe, who played a beautiful ball in to Abby Wambach, and Abby tapped it past the Brazil keeper with her head, to send the game to penalty kicks. 4 to 4 in penalty kicks. The Brazilian walked up. She lined it up, too the shot and Hope saved it. It was all up to Ali Krieger, the fifth kicker. She placed the ball on the dot, and she passed it into the bottom left corner. She did it. She won the game after a game of controversial calls, and where it seemed the universe was against us. The USA lost that year, but it was still a great fight.
Next February- Olympic Qualifying.
The ball was kicked out to Ali Krieger at the top of the 18, she one timed it towards the net, just as the opponent came in and made a dirty tackle. The girl came flying in, and cleated her right in the knee. The scream could be heard through the commentating, the rowdy stadium, and the communication on the field. Her knee buckled and she was down in a heap. Everyone knew something was wrong. She was one of the toughest people in the world, and she doesn't go down. Immediately Carli Lloyd and Shannon Boxx were by her side. They brought the stretcher out right away, and got her off the field. The news was devastating. Ali Krieger tore her ACL and MCL. She would miss the Olympics. The USA won gold that year, Megan Rapinoe scoring a goal during the tournament and held up a sign that said Happy B-Day Kriegy. Ali was happy for them but was pissed that she missed the Olympic tournament. She made it her goal to get back. And get back even stronger. And come back she did.

2015 World Cup
Ali Krieger played almost every minute of every game. She was part of the so called "Brick Wall" of a backline, that let in a combined total of 3 goals the entire tournament, tying the shutout record for the Women's World Cup. Ali Krieger had made it back, from being on her death bed, from an injury that could've potential ended her career, to be a key to the biggest American sports triumph of this century, and kicked ass while doing it. No wonder they call her the Warrior Princess.

So. Opinions on Ali?