CHECK-IN

Hey guys. Just wanted to give you a quick update on my writings...

1: New part coming out tonight or tomorrow, so stay tuned (Request from KeltWise)

2: I just published a new book called KRASHLYN- TO BE A FAMILY. It is the continuation of the Krashlyn- Family oneshot i did in this book and would really appreciate it if you guys checked it out. It will follow their lives as they progress through NWSL and National teams, and them starting a family in DC... I promise you won't be disappointed, and if you are then let me know what i can do to make you not disappointed. I'm mature, i can take criticism. So yeah. Check it out if you want, I'd really appreciate it. Also give me some more ideas!!

 Also, did you guys like the Harli fic i just did?? Did it move anyone? I had mixed emotions writing it, and even cried a few times. I actually wasn't going to publish it, because it is such a touchy subject, but then i decided to make the first one pre-world cup, to show how you don't know what the future holds, hopefully putting a somewhat positive spin on it. I apologize if i offended anybody, but I hope the ending and author's note was somewhat inspiring!! :)

Thanks for reading like always!!