Reverse Moe x Cheney?

I had gotten a request to do a Moe x Cheney fic where Moe ends up having to take care of Lauren because she gets sick after camp and moe comes home with her, but Jrue can't take care of her because he has to travel with the Pelicans. So, here goes nothing... laceygirl03

Moe's point of view

"Morgan!" I heard Lauren call me. "You're coming back with me right?"
"Yeah!"
"Sweet. Come on. Let's head inside."
"Okay. Is everything alright?"
"Yeah just a little tired."
"Okay." I responded as I followed her inside. Tomorrow, we leave camp, and I get to go back to New Orleans with Lauren, and I was so excited. It's been a long time since I've seen Jrue. Hopefully we can go to one of his games. I followed Lauren into her room, and she hopped in the shower so I decided to sit on the bed.
"Hey can I shower here?" I asked once she came out.
"Yeah sure!"
"Sweet thanks." I said as I headed into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. Once I was done, I hopped out and wrapped a towel around myself.
"Laur. I'm stealing some clothes."
"Yeah okay." She responded. I took a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and threw them on. When I walked out, Lauren was laying on the bed, so I approached her.
"Hey you alright Laur?"
"Yeah. Just tired."
"Okay. Go to sleep. I'm gonna go hang with Kling okay? I'll wake you up for dinner."
"Okay. Thanks sweetheart."
"No problem. Text if you need anything."
"Okay Moe." she said as I was heading out. I walked down the hall towards the room I shared with Kling and opened the door to find Kling watching TV.
"Hey Kling."
"Hey Moe. What's up?"
"Nothing much, just excited to get home now that we have no soccer to look forward to."
"Me too. Where are you heading?"
"Back with Cheney. You?"
"I'm going back to Pittsburgh."
"Cool. What game is on?"
"Not sure. Nobody good." Kling responded as she put on a random match. We watched for an hour or so, until we had to head downstairs for dinner.
"I'll meet you down there in a few, Kling." I told my best friend.
"Okay see you down there." She responded. I headed down the hall and used the key that Cheney gave me to open her door. I saw her sleeping so I went to wake her up.
"Laur. We gotta get downstairs for dinner."
"Ugh fine." She said as she got up.
"Why are you so tired?" I asked her.
"I don't know. It's weird."
"Okay let's head downstairs." I said as we left the room. We walked into the dining room and grabbed a plate of food then sat down to eat it. I was watching Lauren, and she was barely picking at her food. This is weird.
"Cheney? Why aren't you eating?" Tobin asked
"Eh. Just not hungry." She shrugged.
"Cheney. You need to eat something. You just worked out." Tobin pointed out.
"I will, but not a lot." I kept sneaking glances at her, and was getting concerned. By the time dinner was over, Lauren had barely eaten, and just went right back to her room, where she was rooming with Tobin. I called out to Tobin after dinner, stopping her in her tracks,
"What's up Moe?"
"Just make sure Lauren's okay for me?"
"Yeah of course kiddo."
"Thanks." I headed upstairs to my room, and tried to get to sleep. Eventually I let it tempt me, and I felt my eyelids shut, and the next thing I heard was my alarm going off in the morning. I groaned and rolled out of bed and onto the floor.
"You good Moe?" Kling laughed at me.
"Yup. Just don't wanna get up."
"Well you have to get going. Your flight is like the first one out."
"I know." I groaned as I pulled on some sweats and a tshirt. I grabbed the suitcase that I packed last night and hugged Kling goodbye as I left to meet Lauren in the lobby. I found her sitting in a chair by the door.
"Hey Laur." I greeted as I approached her.
"Hey Moe. How are you?"
"Good. You ready?"
"Yeah let's go. "
So we got in the car and drove to the airport.  Once we got there, and through security, we decided to just head to the terminal and find something to eat there. Luckily there was a Starbucks right by the gate.
"Hey you want a coffee?" She asked me.
"Yeah sure. Thanks."
"No problem."
"The usual?"
"Yup!"
"Okay I'll be right back Moe."
"Thanks Laur." I called after her. A few minutes later she came back with my coffee. A few minutes later the flight got called to board so we went and found our seats.
"Lauren! Can I pretty please have the window?" I begged.
"Yeah sure you can kiddo." She said without a fight. That was weird. She usually jokingly fights with me, then gives in. There's something wrong.
"Laur? Are you feeling alright?" I asked.
"Eh. I just have a headache." She said.
"I have an Advil if you want it."
"Yeah if you don't mind."
"Not at all. Here." I said handing it to her. I really hope she's okay. She laid her head on the seat back, and as soon as we hit altitude she was out like a light. Before we knew it, we were landing.
"Laur? We're here." I gently shook her awake.
"Ugh."
"What's wrong?"
"I don't feel well. At all."
"Well, Jrue is waiting to pick us up. Come on. Let's just get off the plane." I said.
"Okay." She responded taking the hand I offered. I pulled her out and supported her off of the plane. We got off, and I spotted Jrue right away. Her saw us and ran over to us, all smiles until he saw Lauren.
"Lauren? What's wrong?"
"She doesn't feel well."
"Okay baby. Come here I'll give you a piggyback?"
Lauren just nodded.
"Hi Morgan by the way. How are you small stuff?"
"I'm good you?"
"I'm doing good." He responded as Lauren jumped on his back. "Moe? Will you be able to get both of your bags?"
"Yeah I'll be fine." I smiled as we approached the baggage claim. I grabbed both of our suitcases and wheeled them behind me, and followed Jrue out to the car. He put Lauren in the front and I climbed in the back, and took off towards their house. Lauren fell asleep in the car, so Jrue carried her inside and out her in bed. He came down the stairs, and we sat in the living room.
"Moe. I need to leave with the team tomorrow. Should I stay home?"
"Papa you have to go. I can take care of mama."
"Really Moe?"
"Really. We'll watch you on TV."
"You're sure?"
"Of course I'm sure!"
"Awesome. I was going to take you girls out tonight, but I guess we'll have to order in. Pizza?"
"Yeah that's fine."
"Alright I'll call it."
"Thanks Papa"
A few minutes later he joined me on the couch and we turned the TV on to whatever basketball game was on. I've learned that my only shot at watching soccer was when Lauren was in control of the remote. Otherwise it was basketball. The pizza arrived and Jrue and I ate then headed to bed.

The next morning, Jrue woke me up at 9.
"Hey moe. Sorry to wake you, I just have to go." He said and I sat up.
"Okay Papa. I'll see you when you get back. Play good for me!"
"I will MoMo." He said giving me a hug. "Take care of Laur okay?"
"I promise." I said as I got up. Once Jrue left, I went in to check on Lauren.
"Hey Lauren." I whispered.
"Hey Moe." She said patting on the bed.
"Hey Mama. How you feeling?"
"Awful."
"Sorry Mama."
"Eh I'll be fine." She coughed. I walked over and laid down next to her.
"I'll take care of you like you always take care of me. I promised Jrue."
"Please go. I don't wanna get you sick." She tried to convince me.
"Not a chance Mama. You hold me when I don't feel well, so I'm staying until you need something." I responded.
"You're so stubborn." She laughed. "But thanks sweetheart."
"Welcome Mama." I responded. We stayed in bed until noon, when I decided to have her get up and try to eat something.
"Lauren? You should get up and eat something. I can make you some soup."
"Fine. Help me to the couch."
"Okay." I responded as I helped her up. I walked her to the couch and went to the kitchen to make some soup, and brought it back to her. I leaned down and felt her forehead, which was warm.
"Lauren I'm going to go get you some medicine and Gatorade. Okay?"
"Thanks Moe."
I went into the basement to their Gatorade fridge, and grabbed a Gatorade, then I went and grabbed the medicine and brought it back up to Lauren, which she eagerly accepted. We then put on the Manchester City game, and watched until she fell asleep on my lap. I let her sleep until it was time for Jrue's game to start, because I knew she'd want to watch it. By halftime she was out like a light, so I somehow managed to carry her to bed.
"Goodnight Mama. Feel better." I said before going downstairs to watch the rest of Jrue's game. I turned the TV off once it was over, and I heard my phone go off with a text from Jrue.

Hey Moe how is Lauren?

She's okay. She made it until halftime then I carried her to bed

Okay let me know if anything changes.

I will. Good game by the way!

Thanks kiddo!

I went upstairs and walked into Lauren's room, and she was apparently awake.
"Hi Moe."
"Hey Laur."
"Come here. Will you stay with me?"
"Sure Lauren." I said crawling into bed with her. The next thing I knew it was morning, and Lauren was feeling much better. I was glad, because I was not a very good caretaker compared to her. That night Jrue got home, and he took us out like he planned the night before.

"Thanks for taking care of her, Moe."
"No problem Papa. She's done it so many times for me." I said with a smile.

AN. Hola. So I tried...! Leave feedback and requests por favor. Adios.