Marrying Taehyung~Chapter 7

Park Seulbi

I went shopping with Hana at the mall. We were shopping for my present. Well she was. It's a secret. I'm buying my own present. Lol. I sound conceited.

After shopping, I returned home. "V! I'm home!" I said after locking the door. The house was empty and the lights were all closed. Maybe he went out.

I carried the bags into the living room and sat down, resting my arms and legs. "I'm so tired!" I cry out. I go onto my phone to see if I've got any messages from V. I scrolled down and no new messages. Suddenly, a random phone number texts me.

To: Park Seulbi
From: Kai

Listen, Seulbi, I want to talk with you. If you truly are the nice person you are, you would meet me at the spot where we've had our first date...

Please...

Kai?!

What does he want with me now?! I've told him never to enter my life again!

Why does we want to talk to me still?!

Ugh...

I need to go. I have to straighten things out between him and I.

I got my bag and placed a taser inside. Just in case~ I left a note for V saying I was out.

I went to the spot where we had our first date together. It felt nostalgic. It was at the park, close by an amusement park. I sat on a park bench and waited for him.

"Seulbi!" His familiar voice cried out. I spotted him running towards me. I looked at him and waved. He sat beside me. "Thank you for coming.. I'm really happy!" He said. Seeing his smile brought back good memories, and sad ones too. "So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked him. He looked down and at his feet. "I wanted to ask you about a second chance. Not as your boyfriend, but as a friend," he explained. I looked at him strangely.

"I know I did terrible things.. Even worse than that to you.. I cheated... asked for money... I was a terrible person.. And I hated myself for that! I just want to have a chance at being what we were way back then; friends... If that's ok..." he said. I smiled. "You're right. You were a big douche. A huge pain in the ass, and you were a big lowlife. You are still like that now.... But.. I can feel you're apologizing from the bottom of your heart. I will accept your apology and start being friends with you once again!" I said. Tears fell from his cheeks. "Thank you... Thank you!" He said. I smiled at him. I got up and so did he. He looked at me, his cheeks still stained by tears.

He placed his hand on my cheek. I stared at him. "You've become more beautiful these past few years, Seulbi..." He said. I blushed. "Thanks.. I guess... Just so you know, I'm getting married soon, so we'll only be friends," I said. He chuckled. "Seeing you be happy, is the only thing that can fix my countless mistakes..."

I smiled at him. "Move on and find someone better. Find someone who you'll treat even better than I, and don't lose her this time," I told him. He nodded. We talked about recent things that had happened in our lives. How we were feeling, and hilarious mistakes. Before I knew it, it was 7:00. I left the house at 2:00, so it's been 5 hours. "I'd better get home now, V must be worried. See you later, new friend!"

We both said our goodbyes and headed home. I opened my door and saw V sitting on the couch, waiting for me, I suppose. "I'm home," I said. He didn't reply. I shrugged and headed towards our room. "5 hours."

I stood still and looked at him again. "Yeah? What about it?" "You've been gone for 5 hours! I was worried! You didn't answer my calls or texts! I even called everyone to see if they've seen you!" I cried out. I glared at him. "What's wrong with being out late? I was only out 5 hours! I left a note saying I'll be gone for a few hours!" I yelled back. "That's still late! It's already 7:00!" I scoffed at him. "Oh? Who was the one who didn't believe me and ditched me to be with their childhood friend? Why worry about me now? And where were you this morning? After I came home from shopping at 1:00, you weren't there! Even when I woke up this morning!" I yelled.