Marrying Taehyung~Chapter 5

Park Seulbi

What does she mean by Oppa!? She barged into the house. "Wow! What a nice place you've got! It's almost big enough for two—" she noticed me. "Who's she?" The so called Lee Min said. "She's my girlfriend. Seulbi, meet Lee. She was my best friend during childhood, well after you left that is. Min meet Seulbi my girlfriend and soon to be wife." Her eyes widened. "Wife!?" She freaked out.

"It was arranged," I said. "Oh. So you don't like each other?" She tilt her head to the side. "We love each other." Taehyung smiled. "Hold on. I need to go to the washroom." Taehyung ran into the washroom.

Min came up to me. "So you're his soon to be wife? Psh, you're not even beautiful unlike me. I don't see what Oppa sees in you." She sneered. I growled at her. Such a two faced bitch.

::

For the past few days Taehyung has been spending a lot of time with Min instead of me. She even transferred to this school just so she could be with him.

They've been hanging out a lot while I've been hanging with my besties. "What's going on with you and V?" Hana asked. "Nothing really." I lied. "Quit lying. We can see through you," Seul said.

I frowned. "It's just that, even in school she's been spending time with Taehyung..." "Do you doubt him?" Hana asked. I shook my head. "Then have faith in him." Seul said with a smile. "I course... I do..." I was a bit hesitant.

::

Min and I were alone in the reference room, since the teacher sent us to get some supplies.

"Seems you've been abandoned by Oppa." She snickered. I growled at her. "No! Taehyung loves me! I know that!" I yelled at her. She looked at me disgusted at what I said. "Oh really? Then why hasn't he given you a kiss or a hug to you. Or even talk to you?" She asked. She's right. He hasn't done those things for the past few days. She cackled. She came up to me and slapped my face. "That's what you get for acting like a cocky bitch!" She yelled at me.

*click* The sound of a camera shutter rang through my ears. I was the only one that noticed it. I wonder who took it. "Taehyung!" I heard someone call his name outside the door. Min suddenly slapped herself and toppled down. "Ow!" She yelled. Taehyung entered the room. "Min! Are you alright?" He asked. What?

"She... She slapped me!" She lied.

Oh so that was her plan. "Why did you slap her!?" Taehyung said at me. "I didn't!" I cried.

"Stop lying!" He said, "it's obviously written on her face!" He doesn't believe me!?

"I tell you Taehyung! I'm not ly-" I was slapped by someone who I didn't think would slap me.

"I told you to stop lying! It's written on her face! I don't want someone in my life who's a liar!" Taehyung yelled. My eyes widened.

He doesn't want me?

I looked down on my shoes. I've told him the truth but he doesn't believe me. He only cares for her. Does he not see that I have a red mark on my face? Or is he too blinded by his love for her?

"Ok then," I softly said. I walked away holding my tears back. The bell rang which meant I had to go home. I quickly ran back home and started to get my things. I didn't want to live here anymore. If I keep living with him I'll only be in a world of pain.

Taehyung came in and saw me packing my things. "Where are you going?" He asked, angrily. "Away from you," I said, finishing up my packing and heading to the door. "Find then! Leave! I don't want a liar in my house!" He yelled at me. I stopped mid-track and walked towards him. I raised my hand and slapped him. He fell onto the ground, holding his cheek. "And I won't love someone like you... Someone who believes someone else other than his own fiancé," I said, my voice shaking a bit.

I scowled at him then left, slamming the door loudly behind me. Outside, I texted Hana.

Bong Bi: Is it ok if I come over?

JapanFlower: Sure. Why?

Bong Bi: I'll tell you when I'm there.

I ended the chat and took one last look at the house.

I walked away, heading towards Hana's house. I took a few turns, crossed a few streets, and turned around another corner then finally arrived at Hana's house.

::

"Hey Hana!" I acted cheerfully. "What's wrong girl?" She said frowning. I laughed. "Nothing's wrong! Ha ha ha ha," I lied.

"You can talk to me about it." We both sat down on the couch. "Ok but first, where are your parents?" "They're both out. My older bro too."

I explained to her what happened. "I'm gonna kill that JERK!" She stomped around madly.

I calmed her down. "Anyway, so? Can I stay at your house until I know what I need to do?" I asked her. She smiled. "Of course."

We both got changed into our sleep wear. "You can sleep on the bed." Hana offered. "I can't! It's your bed..." "Please. I always sleep on the ground anyway." "Ok..."

Before we went to sleep, it was still daylight so we watched some movies. "I'm home! Hana? You there?" Her brothers voice called. "We're here!" Hana replied. He came up. "We're?" He peeked into her room.

"Oh! It's Seulbi dongsaeng!" He cried happily. He ran in and hugged me.

"She's not in it today," Hana bluntly said. "Why?" She explained it to him. "That bastard!" He yelled in anger.

I suddenly got a call. Ji-seok answered the call. "Annyeong?" He said. "Can I talk to this bitch alone?" He said. I nodded. Swearing runs in the family I guess. He smiled and left the room.

::

Ji-seok

"Hey there V dongsaeng." I said.

"Who're you? Where's Seulbi?" He kept on asking. This brat is annoying. "I'm Ji-seok, Hana's elder brother. Seulbi is with me right now. She's having a great time here. I heard about what you did. You're such a bastard motherf*cker you know that right?" I said.

"Where's Seulbi?" He asked again. "I'm not handing her over to you. Just so you know, Seulbi lost her trust in you even from the looks of it. I'm not gonna let you have her. I love Seulbi much more than you. I'll never want to hurt her, unlike someone. Even if I'm a few years older. I love Seulbi. You can't do anything about that." "What are you gonna do to her!?" He yelled. "I'm gonna make her fall in love with me so she'll forget about her engagement with you. Eventually, she'll lose her love for you too." I hung up on him.

I came back side the room and hugged Seulbi. She blushed. "Here's your phone back."

I kissed her on the forehead. "I won't let him hurt you again ok?" I embraced her. I won't let him lay a finger on her again.

Oh boy was I wrong.
________
안녕