Marrying Taehyung~Chapter 4

Park Seulbi

Everything was dark. I couldn't see anything. All I knew was I wasn't suppose to be here. I saw a blinding light far from where I stood; I ran towards it and my eyes fluttered open. Everything was blurred an then that's when it began to clear out.

I noticed I was in the hospital. "Seulbi!" Taehyungs voice cried. I saw him crying. He hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" His tears kept on flowing out. "I couldn't be with you when you were sick... I was just informed a few days ago we were having a tour across Korea..." He softly whimpered.

I smiled. "I'm ok now. It's just that I keep forgetting to sleep without covers. I slept on the couch in my usual sleeping wear even if it was cold. I was dumb to not know that the temperature wasn't going up." I scratched the back of my neck.

"You shouldn't do that!" He yelled at me. I was shocked by his loud voice.

"I worry when you don't tell me things! Especially when you're sick!" "That's cause I don't have your number."

"Oh..." He dragged his hand across his hair. "Ok what's your number?"

::

I returned home a few days later. Me and Taehyung were at the doorsteps when I heard voices inside the house. Taehyung opened the door.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone cried out. My parents, my friends and the whole BTS group were here. "Everyone!" I cried happily. I smiled.

"Glad you've got better!" Kookie said. I nuzzled him. So cute.

"Don't stress yourself." Jin advised. "I won't." I replied. "Glad to see you feeling better kiddo," Eomma said. I smiled. "Sorry for worrying you all."

"YINNIE!!!! WAAAAH!!!! I'M SORRY APPA WASN'T ABLE TO COME WHEN YOU WERE SICK THESE PAST DAYS!!!!" Appa yelled out tears flying everywhere. "I understand Appa. I don't blame you."

"We were all so worried!" J-hope cried. I hugged him. "You don't need to be now."

"Congrats on getting better!" Nam-joon said. I smiled. "Thanks!" "Are you feeling ok?" Jimin asked. "I am. Thanks for worrying about me!"

"If that cold comes back I'll help come nurse you. Make sure to call me though." "I will Seul."

"Yeah! Don't be afraid of asking us to help out!" "Ok Hana, I won't."

"Thank you all for coming taking care of me." I bowed.

::

They all left a few hours later leaving me and Taehyung alone. We both got changed into our sleep wear and jumped into the bed.

"Seulbi," Taehyungs voiced called me. "Yeah?"

He pinned me onto the bed; his legs in between mine. I gasped. He lifts up my chin. "You shouldn't worry me like that..." He said with a tint of sadness in his voice. "Taehyung..."

He softly kissed my shoulder and then kissed my neck. 

I blushed as he pulled away. "T-Taehyung..." I stuttered, wrapping my arms around his neck. He leant down to kiss my forehead and then my cheek.

We both stared into each other's eyes as we leaned closer to kiss each other passionately on the lips.

"V! I forgot something on the bedside table would you mind if I-" J-hope walked in and saw the position we were in.