Marrying Taehyung~Chapter 2

Park Seulbi

I woke up with the morning sun gleaming upon my face. I looked over to my side and noticed V sleeping right beside me.

I couldn't help but blush.

HE WAS WEARING NO SHIRT FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

I shook my weird thoughts out of my head and got up to cook breakfast in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some veggies, eggs and all the healthy nutrients for a good breakfast.

::

He scarfed his breakfast down and let out a burp. I chuckled as he said 'excuse me'. We both got changed for school. Separately though. I don't wanna see what lies behind those pants. I'm not ready.

We started to walk to school. We lived just a few blocks away now; since our new house was closest to his school, I had to say bye bye to my friends. At least there was a good side to that. I wouldn't have to meet my Ex...

I shook that out of my thoughts.

::

I was stuck with V in the same class. Every time I see his face I blush for some reason. He's just TOO adorable that I'm already falling for him.

I entered the faculty room and was given a piece of paper with all my classes and homeroom.

"Looks like were in the same class, Seulbi-ah," he said, smirking. I looked at the sheet of paper a teacher in the faculty room gave me. I nodded. "Taetae!" Some males called out. He waved to them. "Hey Taehyung! My parents are out of town and I'm throwing a little party tonight, wanna come?" A girl asked. I glared, secretly, at her. He shook his hands. "Sorry, but I'll be busy tonight. Thanks for inviting me though," he said, grinning. The girl sighed and walked away. A bunch of other people came crowding him and shoving me to the side. Whoa, he's quite popular.

Now that I think of it...

~flashback~

"You're allowed to marry at sixteen and up; and be careful though. He is a famous rapper/singer in a boy group called BTS; his fan girls might go crazy if they found out."

~flashback ends~

OMG!

I find it hard to believe. I'm engaged to someone in a popular boy group. I'll be killed by the fans! V sat down, and patted the seat next to him. I sat down. I checked my watch. 8:00 am. The teacher came in.

We all stood up, bowed towards the teacher, and then sat down again. Here's to a long day of school. Yay.

::

After school, me and V stayed behind because he wanted to introduce me to his friends. BTS I suppose. They gathered around me. "Hey, everyone, this is Park Seulbi," he said. I waved at them, squeamishly.

"Are you guys dating?" I think, Suga, said. He's the maknae right..?

I looked at V. I was about to speak until V stopped me. "We do things together." He smirked as BTS blushed. "You are so dirty minded," I told BTS. "I am Park Seulbi." I smiled at them. "V will explain our situation together when we get home, if you guys wanna vist our place."

::

As we walked over to our place, they decided to introduce themselves to me. "I'm Jungkook! Call me Kookie~" The golden maknae said. So he's the maknae. I hugged him. "You're so adorable!"