Halloween SPECIAL

No One

"Boo!" Taehyung scared the lights out of Seulbi. "V! Don't do that!" She yelled angrily at him, and playfully hit him on the chest.

"I can't help it, you're making this vampire hot," he said pulling Seulbi into an embrace. She blushed a shade of crimson.

"Wow, really cheesy," she stated. He started to lean in for a kiss until—

"Hey Taetae! We got the stuff for the party—!" They stopped in the midst of their tracks when they saw what was in front of them.

They started to coo at the two lovebirds as they tore apart.

"A-Anyways, what were you gonna say afterwards?" Taehyung said, peering over into the bag they held. "Gosh Taetae, you're the one that decided to organize this event, not us," Suga said ruffling his hair.

"O-Oh, that's r-right," he chuckled. "What are you planning, V?" Seulbi asked. "Just a party with just you and me," he said as he cuddled her.

"What! I thought that we were gonna have a party all together!" The members all whined. "Seulbi, will you let us join you?" Kookie asked. She chuckled and was about to say something until Taehyung forced them out of the house. "Nope!" He finished.

He had placed the bag of items on the table and pulled Seulbi into the living room. He place her into the couch and inserted a disk into the movie player. "What are we watching?" She asked, crawling into the lap of the now sat down V. "You'll find out," V snickered mischievously.

::

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" Someone screamed. "V, why are you scared?" Seulbi asked. "The-The woman appeared out of nowhere, how come you're not scared!?" Taehyung wailed. "That's because I like horror films," she replied. V stopped the movie. "I tried to endure it for you but I couldn't!" He whined. She patted him on the head. "It's ok, V, we could do more exciting stuff together," Seulbi said.

V got up and pinned her onto the couch. He took a slip of her hair into his hand tugging it softly, and closer to his lips. "Would it be ok... If I had you?" He asked her in an seductive voice. She blushed.

Taehyung, still in his vampire costume, leaned towards her neck and nibbled on her flesh. To her, it felt pleasurable. He kissed her forehead. "I'm asking if it's alright if I make out with you?" He asked.

Seulbi chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Not yet~" she said as she removed herself from the position and skipped into her room.

Taehyung was whining. He thought he had her entranced with his seductiveness. He thought wrong apparently.
_________
Didn't really change much here. Just the names of course.
________
안녕