Marrying Taehyung~Chapter 3

Park Seulbi

My ex-boyfriend Kai appeared at my doorstep. "What do you want from me!? Isn't it enough that you've already cheated!?" I yelled at him. V rushed to me. "Seulbi what's the matter?" He said. He noticed Kai. "It's Kai from EXO!" V gasped.

"Kai, get out of here. I don't want to see your face." He ignored me. "I came to visit you, but your parents said you had move. I asked them where you lived and they gave me your address." I growled at him. "So who's he? Your new boyfriend?" He asked a little hurt. "Something like that... Anyway! Don't come near my house or V!" "I'm a little hurt babe." He pouted.

"Says the one who cheated on me." I shot at him. "Just give me another chance—" I slapped him. "You've had enough chances. That one was your last. I'm not gonna talk to you EVER again." I slammed the door close.

"Aish... I just saw something I shouldn't has seen..." V said.

"Um... V...?" I said; wanting to to call him his name. "Yeah?" He tilt his head to the side.

"Can I call you Taehyung-Oppa? Or any name I like?" I asked. He blushed. "S-Sure... If you want... Can I call you any of your nicknames?" I smiled. "Of course!"

I didn't know why I wanted to call him those. Maybe after seeing Kai... My mind just started focusing on Taehyung.

I yawned. We walked up into our bedroom and slept after changing into our pjs.

::

"Bong Bi! Wake up Bong Bi~" Taehyungs voice said. I woke up.

I rubbed my eyes and received a kiss on my forehead.

I blushed. "Morning sleepy head!" Taehyung smiled. I kissed him on the cheek. "Morning Taehyung!" I replied to him. He blushed and sat on the bed frozen.

I chuckled. "I'll go make breakfast now." I got out of bed and strolled into the kitchen. I cooked up omelet rice. We both ate happily. After Taehyung finished eating, he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck while holding my hand. "Thank you Bong Bi~" I blushed.

I heard the door open and out popped boy members of a certain group.

We both had our hands up in the air and started to sweat bullets.

"I think we disturbed something here." Suga brought up.

"I think they made out," Jimin said. "Ooh~" they cooed.

We shook our heads. "We were only eating," Taehyung said. "Ok. I'm gonna go change," I said. "Me too." Taehyung tagged along with me. I got changed in the walk in closet while he got changed in the room.

Me and Taehyung walked out if the room and into the living room. Suga and the rest started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung asked. I noticed something.

"Your tie is tied wrong!" Nam-joon said holding his laughter back. "I'll fix it." Jin offered. "It's ok Jin. I got this." I untied his tie. "Geez you're such a klutz you know that?" Taehyung bonked my head lightly. "Well, that's what makes you like me." He chuckled. I blushed. "Idiot..." I smiled.

"They're flirting in front of us!" Jungkook said after I've finished tying Taehyung's tie. 

"Ah! My eyes can't handle this jealousy!" Suga cried out. We all laughed.